đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga leaving a Chanel store (March 7)

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

elijahfan

​Like I said, no one cares whether the store is a regular store or headquarters we only care about how gaga looks.

Gaga shopping at a random Chanel store and Gaga eating with Karl Lagerfeld at the headquarters are not quite the same thing, don't you think? But whatever.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Ate My Ass

Gaga shopping at a random Chanel store and Gaga eating with Karl Lagerfeld at the headquarters are not quite the same thing, don't you think? But whatever.

No one cares because if they did they would have mentioned it in the thread already. We are only focused on gaga and her outfit not about what fashion headquarter shes in in France. 

elijahfan

No one cares because if they did they would have mentioned it in the thread already. We are only focused on gaga and her outfit not about what fashion headquarter shes in in France. 

​I DO. Your opinion on the matter isn't universal. As far as I'm concerned, I'm interested in knowing what Gaga's up to, where she is and who she's with, and I'm fairly sure that's the case of many people on here. It's GGD for Christ's sake, of course we are obsessed with every tiny detail happening in Gaga's life. Don't sound so surprised when a member here gets picky about your vague thread title.

Plus, if people don't mention it in the thread, that's probably because they don't know. I live in Paris, I've seen Gaga 4 times this week, so I'm quite aware what she's been up and that's precisely why I think my opinion matters here.

Gaga Ate My Ass

​I DO. Your opinion on the matter isn't universal. As far as I'm concerned, I'm interested in knowing what Gaga's up to, where she is and who she's with, and I'm fairly sure that's the case of many people on here. It's GGD for Christ's sake, of course we are obsessed with every tiny detail happening in Gaga's life. Don't sound so surprised when a member here gets picky about your vague thread title.

Plus, if people don't mention it in the thread, that's probably because they don't know. I live in Paris, I've seen Gaga 4 times this week, so I'm quite aware what she's been up and that's precisely why I think my opinion matters here.

You opinion matters but like I said majority of people dont care what store she leaves especially if she already left. We only care about how she looks.

I agree it's totally different, and the title should be changed. I didn't mention it before because I had no idea that it was the actual headquarters until I read your post. 

elijahfan

You opinion matters but like I said majority of people dont care what store she leaves especially if she already left. We only care about how she looks.

​Thanks for understanding, but if you read the comment above, you'll notice other people actually care. But whatevs man.

Archived