💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 Vienna, Austria - WINNER: SWEDEN!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

monsterdreams

Edurne just sang Amanecer LIVE for the first time and it sounds almost thes ame to te studio version whichbis GREAT! :legend:

There's been quite a lot of negative reactions of some reason

she slayed IMO, and in Vienna the staging will be so great in comparison 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

Does anyone know if something has happened between Alexander Rybak and Eurovision?

He wasn't mentioned at all during the Eurovision's Greatest Hits and now I discovered that they will release a CD with the very best of Eurovision, but Fairytale isn't on it.

It feels weird that they pay dust to the song that has the record of the most points in history :confused:

Rebelde

Does anyone know if something has happened between Alexander Rybak and Eurovision?

He wasn't mentioned at all during the Eurovision's Greatest Hits and now I discovered that they will release a CD with the very best of Eurovision, but Fairytale isn't on it.

It feels weird that they pay dust to the song that has the record of the most points in history :confused:

​He's kinda "forgotten" here in Norway as well tho. He's done some acting and released some music, but the music has gotten like zero attention. Ask anyone here what he is doing right now and no one will know the answer.

Edit: Omg looks like he's been busy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F49VJM4r7Sg

​He's kinda "forgotten" here in Norway as well tho. He's done some acting and released some music, but the music has gotten like zero attention. Ask anyone here what he is doing right now and no one will know the answer.

Edit: Omg looks like he's been busy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F49VJM4r7Sg

​I wonder why. His music isn't bad and is good for a folk album I guess. :shrug:

Did he became cocky? I remember some hated him for voicing out his thoughts on Milky's (or whatever their name is) s "Accent" not winning.

Rebelde

​I wonder why. His music isn't bad and is good for a folk album I guess. :shrug:

Did he became cocky? I remember some hated him for voicing out his thoughts on Milky's (or whatever their name is) s "Accent" not winning.

​I don't know actually. :confused: People just lost interest in his music and him. His other songs were catchy and all, but he quickly became a one hit wonder. Last time I saw him in the media was when he acted in a movie and that's a while ago. :shrug:

Edit: I think I heard some rumors of someone meeting him at a party and that he was a little cocky, but rumors are rumors. I can't remember seeing him having a cocky side.

​I don't know actually. :confused: People just lost interest in his music and him. His other songs were catchy and all, but he quickly became a one hit wonder. Last time I saw him in the media was when he acted in a movie and that's a while ago. :shrug:

Edit: I think I heard some rumors of someone meeting him at a party and that he was a little cocky, but rumors are rumors. I can't remember seeing him having a cocky side.

​So that's why Alexander has entered this celebrity imitating competition in Russia and does random shows in some parts of Europe. wow. Poor Alexander. :ohno: But I guess it's always like that with the winners. On rare occasions we can see an ESC winner being still successful like Loreen.

I actually thought he could have break out to the UK music scene after Fairytale but alas.

Rebelde

​So that's why Alexander has entered this celebrity imitating competition in Russia and does random shows in some parts of Europe. wow. Poor Alexander. :ohno: But I guess it's always like that with the winners. On rare occasions we can see an ESC winner being still successful like Loreen.

I actually thought he could have break out to the UK music scene after Fairytale but alas.

​Yeah, Fairytale will always be his legacy, I think. Unless he suddenly surprise people with a hit, but I really can't see that happening. :shrug: Yeah, I guess you have to have a little luck on your side to stay relevant after winning Eurovision. :/ 

Tho he was interviewed during this years MGP in Norway (Norway's Eurovision Song Contest), but of course the interview was all about his success in Eurovision and Fairytale. :sweat:

​Yeah, Fairytale will always be his legacy, I think. Unless he suddenly surprise people with a hit, but I really can't see that happening. :shrug: Yeah, I guess you have to have a little luck on your side to stay relevant after winning Eurovision. :/ 

Tho he was interviewed during this years MGP in Norway (Norway's Eurovision Song Contest), but of course the interview was all about his success in Eurovision and Fairytale. :sweat:

​true that's why you should vote for this song this year

​To nab such title as the highest points garnered for Eurovision is indeed his legacy. But the good sis Fairytale seems to be overshadowed by Euphoria's slayage. So it must be hard for him to stay relevant with such new acts coming.

and now, he just gets interviewed for Eurovision purposes, not even about his upcoming music, etc. Poor guy. :sweat:

I just don't get why Dima Bilan was given such a spot in Greatest Hits concert when his winning song and him in general is not even memorable and not Alexander. :shrug:

​Omg. That song is so my number 1! Catchy love song, cute goodlooking duos, and maybe partly Donny Montell's impact? He's just so dreamy. :flutter:

Rebelde

​To nab such title as the highest points garnered for Eurovision is indeed his legacy. But the good sis Fairytale seems to be overshadowed by Euphoria's slayage. So it must be hard for him to stay relevant with such new acts coming.
and now, he just gets interviewed for Eurovision purposes, not even about his upcoming music, etc. Poor guy. :sweat:

I just don't get why Dima Bilan was given such a spot in Greatest Hits concert when his winning song and him in general is not even memorable and not Alexander. :shrug:

​Ikr? I was surprised he wasn't included in the Greatest Hits concert actually.. Oh well. :shrug: Euphoria slayed everything tho! Still one of my favorite Eurovision entries ever. If not the favorite!

But yeah, having the record of gaining the most points in Eurovision history really isn't that bad of a legacy. :legend:Who knows? Maybe he really isn't that into making music anymore either. :shrug:

Rebelde

​What a cute song!

THE BEST SONG THIS YEAR NOW HAS A MUSIC VIDEO :green: 

i'm in love :giveup: 

​wow I love them and their song, but the video is so cheesy and forced :smh: 

• Jase pinned this topic
  • Jase locked, unpinned, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived