Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga directs open letter to German chancellor Angela Merkel

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

So they're taking the issue of poverty and excluding men. How feminism much female rights.

Never read something so passive aggressive from people who are seen as good guys.

​Not really.

Did you not read it even? It's saying poverty is impacting women especially, and this is something to raise awareness about that. It's not strictly "excluding" men than just highlighting it as a huge issue for women. Nothing wrong with that, and nothing passive aggressive in the slightest. maybe look that definition up bb.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShockPop

​Not really.

Did you not read it even? It's saying poverty is impacting women especially, and this is something to raise awareness about that. It's not strictly "excluding" men than just highlighting it as a huge issue for women. Nothing wrong with that, and nothing passive aggressive in the slightest. maybe look that definition up bb.

Highlighting part of an issue to exclude a gender is s-xist. No "look it yp bb" about it.

Quartz

​You're just embarrassing is what it is.

This is so awesome though, I commend gaga and everyone involved in this :applause:

​I guess you don't get humor. Time to get that stick out of your ass :awesome:

And that article was badly written. It goes in circles but that's none of my business :neyday:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived