• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Did you hear the snippet? It doesn't sound as good as Pour It Up to me. :emma:

Yup :party: I loved it, but that might be the Rihanna drought's effect :dead:

Cody Draco

Yup :party: I loved it, but that might be the Rihanna drought's effect :dead:

I'm hoping it will grow on me since I do like Rihanna, but  right now it sounds like a Drake throwaway meets Jordin Spark's new song (the Bye Felicia track we got yesterday). :rip:

Mess @ people saying it doesn't sound good from like 10 seconds

SLAY ME MY QUEEN

In the other thread I said how It doesn't sound good to me, but that I hope it will be better in full. I don't condemn/praise songs until I hear them in full studio form. A good example, is Start A Fire by Lil Wayne and how it sucked live but it slays studio. :party:

I'm hoping it will grow on me since I do like Rihanna, but  right now it sounds like a Drake throwaway meets Jordin Spark's new song (the Bye Felicia track we got yesterday). :rip:

In the other thread I said how It doesn't sound good to me, but that I hope it will be better in full. I don't condemn/praise songs until I hear them in full studio form. A good example, is Start A Fire by Lil Wayne and how it sucked live but it slays studio. :party:

Honestly rihanna could sing the ABC's for 65 minutes straight and I would buy it on a cd just because I'm so infatuated with her :hehe: so this snippet to me is like heaven to my ears. I'm sure it will be better in full, it's not much to judge, but I love it just because I've missed hearing her voice so much. And true, Start A Fire is amazing in studio!!

Sooo... is this happening or they just teased us? :nooo:

likely teasing. we'll know in about an hour and 15 if they were

RAMROD

I am waiting..., on iTunes.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived