Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
life

Lady Gaga goes shopping in Paris (March 7)

chelobm

Featured Posts

Jewels n Drugs

:flutter:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

degenerate

Love the outfit but the orange wig makes her face look really flushed. Brunette would've suited a lot better

Schwerk

Loving this look. It's like Bowie's baby sister. She looks so healthy and I love the orange contrasting the blue. Love 70's looks on her.

But why Brandon didn't take a few inches off the bottom of this suit is beyond me. How can she even walk like this?

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Bad Bromance

She looks slim and tall :omg: 

​She really does!!  I think it's because she's been working out like crazy these past few weeks.  That's probably the reason why a lot of people thought her Oscars dresses (the one she wore on the red carpet and the one in which she performed) looked too big on her. 

The dresses were more than likely fitted when she was still heavier.  Since she lost a lot of weight fast, they couldn't alter the dresses in time for the Oscars.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

LeoFameMonster

Everything looks amazing but wtf if up with the makeup she looks bruised! looks like that polar ice swim done fuked her up lol

She totally looks like the definition of Class tho. Confused how you go from sound of music make up to this.

Archived