💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga Sunglasses Appreciation Thread

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

music-lady-gaga-artpop-promo.jpg

I personally love when Gaga wears sunglasses. They're always so fashionable and stylish. :flutter:

Post and discuss your favorite Gaga shades here. :legend: 

Lady-Gaga-2009.jpg

Professor-Trelawney-From-Harry-Potter.jp

lady-gaga-glasses-1384440007-view-0.jpg

lady-gaga-three-outrageous-sunglasses-im

gaga.jpg

Screen%2Bshot%2B2011-09-13%2Bat%2B9.55.2

It's science, bitch

Quartz

her sunglasses are always iconic :cool:

​

Agreed. Nothing is boring with her. Yes, sometimes the fashion's crazy and sometimes her outfits didn't work but most of the time, her outfits DO look good. I love how she pushes fashion :giveup:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Computer

The ones she just wore in Paris while Peter was assaulting that fan were amazing.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

elijahfan

I'm obsessed with her sunglasses. I have quite a big collection of models she has often worn.

I'm obsessed with her sunglasses. I have quite a big collection of models she has often worn.

​Do you know the model of sunglasses she wore in Paris? I know they were from Balenciaga but I can't find them online. Maybe it's because they are from the fall winter collection?! 

https://instagram.com/p/z5PIzfpFH1/?modal=true&utm_source=partner&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=photo

elijahfan

​Do you know the model of sunglasses she wore in Paris? I know they were from Balenciaga but I can't find them online. Maybe it's because they are from the fall winter collection?! 

https://instagram.com/p/z5PIzfpFH1/?modal=true&utm_source=partner&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=photo

​I'm looking for these too. Didn't indentify them yet....

Archived