💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mess of the year: one former Gaga associate

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

mattyx

This 'former associate' wants Gaga to be another person like wtf :excuseme:

I hope she never pays attention to these stupid advices. I mean, she can still collaborate and co-write songs like she always did without turning her songs into a Katy Perry mess :later:

​Yes, my thoughts exactly.  

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

Pink, Adele, Bruno all do just fine without pandering to pre teens.   Gaga just needs to keep writing music that means something to her.  

That is one of the worst things she could possibly do to her career. :eww:

I think I can speak for a pretty big chunk of this fan base when I say we're here because she's an interesting and passionate artist. Hiring songwriters to make some generic bs that she has no connection to would be the exact opposite. (also I'm fairly certain Taylor writes most of her music and co-writes the rest, so idk why this person used her as an example of someone whose success lies in giving up creative control but okay? then again, she is very kid-friendly)

Fiona Apple

Well.The "former associate" are the real mess.. I wouldn't even be a monster if Gaga didn't write her music.

Fiona Apple

no lies. ARTPOP was a huge mess. 

​So you're saying that Gaga should hire songwriters? :toofunny:

monketsharona

​So you're saying that Gaga should hire songwriters? :toofunny:

​No I was talking about her whole era. It was a mess.

Though I would not be against to see her working with other songwriters like Sia. I would have no problem if it's a real collaboration in lyrics (not like Katy or Beyoncé or Rihanna just writing a line in a song to get the songwriter' status) 

Pure Adrenaline

and the reason why this former associate is former :thetea:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Fiona Apple

​No I was talking about her whole era. It was a mess.

Though I would not be against to see her working with other songwriters like Sia. I would have no problem if it's a real collaboration in lyrics (not like Katy or Beyoncé or Rihanna just writing a line in a song to get the songwriter' status) 

​Gaga is an awesome songwriter and she doesn't need Sia or anyone else...She is making music to express herself and her fans ..

they didn't even use his or her name cause they KNOW they'd be eaten alive by monsters. 

Dominic

What kind of unprofessional mess is this? 

Whilst I agree ARTPOP was a mess it was not entirely down to Gaga and her writing abilities, there were many reasons why it didn't work out as planned.  This 'former employee' being one of them. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

I wonder who this former associate is :fan:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Doncho

Where is the respect for the artist? Since when are charts more important than music itself? Just let Gaga do what she wants (with her body music)

Whispering

Diane Warren says hi 

​

One time, for one song, (out of the hundreds of songs she has written) for a documentary that was very important to Gaga.

I'm sure this article and the OP were referring to songwriters and songwriting teams for Gaga's albums. 

GagaMyBlood95

"Look at Katy Perry or Taylor"

lol like you can say Gaga, and Katy/Taylor in the same sentence please, totally different artists and ways of making music/producing and artistic image.

Archived