news

Bobby: No new pop music till 2016

Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TylerMedeiros

Lady Gaga proved at the Oscars, that she is a force to be reckoned with. She not only stole the entire awards show (which after that Selma performance was very hard to do - AND Her most critically acclaimed performance to date), but she's also recently won a 6th Grammy Award and got ANOTHER #1 album after the release of ARTPOP (which still went #1). 

She knows what she is doing. Her management knows what they're doing. This is all GOOD promo for not only her next album, but her image as well. American Horror Story will have her on TV every week for like half the year. Her music will either be featured, she'll be covering songs, or new songs will be created. (Remember Beyonce's promo before her album BEYONCE: aka Super Bowl, Pepsi Commercial, partnerships, social media, etc.) 

People always try to dismiss Gaga. She is a fighter. She is rebellious. You want her to create meaningless pop? She creates ARTPOP. Now, she's coming for critical acclaim. She doesn't need any of the theatrics. She will return to that style I believe, but I truly believe that her next album will consist of amazing music with beautiful vocals. 

She is LADY GAGA. She will always be an icon and whether she chooses to slay the GP or not (which CLEARLY she knows how to play the game, knows what to do).

Stop discrediting her. She continues to wow and shock us. Each time we think we've seen it all, we haven't. She has so much talent in her. She has so many years ahead of her. She has her own unique fanbase. She doesn't need to compete with Taylor and Katy. It's just DIFFERENT. Totally. Different. Comparisons.

Can't stand me a hater mm mm mm:worship:

YEET

NONONONO

This piece is so disappointing to read. 

Gaga is completely losing the creative control of her career and becoming a corporate product. :( 

All this fake 'cleansing' of her image points to the end of the Gaga I love -- the eccentric, rebellious, provocative Gaga.

Jewels n Drugs

Welp...

At least this wont be as bad as the ARTPOP blackouts since she will be going places and doing things 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

HaveAnOysterBBy

Not surprised tbh there's no way she would have time to even promote a new single this year 

ARTPOPchamp

I don't mind having to wait. But the length between albums could create an expectation for the music to be really good and if GaGa doesn't deliver, it could be problematic - ARTPOP 2.0. Also, I think 2016 will be big for the release of albums by popstars such as Katy Perry, One Direction, etc. and will create that "who's song is better, who's album is better?" comparison thing again. 

KaanBTW

This piece is so disappointing to read. 

Gaga is completely losing the creative control of her career and becoming a corporate product. :( 

All this fake 'cleansing' of her image points to the end of the Gaga I love -- the eccentric, rebellious, provocative Gaga.

​I agree with you. It looks like this but I'm sure Gaga will not allow that. I believe in her. 

• Admin featured this topic
darkchylde

That "former associate" saying she needs to be more like Katy or Taylor to connect with a young audience

tumblr_mxet5nEnAA1qeuk6oo1_250.gif

There's nothing that made me cringe more than 10 year olds with artRAVE t-shirts at the concerts

​

Amen sis.

TylerMedeiros

All Bobby and representatives said is that new pop music would be unlikely til 2016. Gaga also said she wanted the fans to be surprised. Relax and wait. Nothing is known yet. So much is going on behind the scenes, she even addressed this herself on twitter! "I can do many things at once, don't worry monsters" or whatever she tweeted. 

YEET

Fiona Apple

​

AHS will probably take up almost every day she has off from her tour until October too

​not really lol.. she will have a lot of time for her album

NewYorkCity

I support this, she need time to rebuild her image and bring something epic and well planned! Go Gaga!! 

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived