Amazon Italy puts Adele "25" up for Preorder

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

unless ur a really big fan i always found pre-order a bad idea since u never really know if the album is to ur liking :shrug:

holy scheisse

I wonder if she'll dominate again. It's been a long time... To put it into perspective, Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna, Taylor, Madonna, and I'm sure plenty of others, have all released two albums since 21 was released... Yeah she will open huge because of all the hype from 21's insane success but she could just as easily be a Norah Jones/Alanis Morrissette. 

​Very true! I wonder what lies in store for her next effort. The context of 21 was very interesting, Adele's piano-driven records played in a sea of EDM-pop which made them really refreshing. It's not like that anymore though of course.

Mister Gaga

OMG

I almost forget that back in 2011/2012 Adele slayed my entire world. I can't wait :excited2:

Hola Soraya

Adele_gif.gif

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

HarryTheNight

i dont see it doing as well as 21 and i hope it doesnt, she has some great songs but 21 was way too overrated and awarded imo

Psychedelic

I wonder if she'll dominate again. It's been a long time... To put it into perspective, Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna, Taylor, Madonna, and I'm sure plenty of others, have all released two albums since 21 was released... Yeah she will open huge because of all the hype from 21's insane success but she could just as easily be a Norah Jones/Alanis Morrissette. 

​Good point!

Archived