đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When did Gaga experience the greatest growth as an artist?

Dorothy Gale

Gaga's greatest artistic leap?   

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which period did gaga grow the most as an artist?

• The Fame - The Fame Monster
    • The Fame Monster - Born This Way
    • Born This Way - ARTPOP
    • ARTPOP - Cheek to Cheek

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

Which transitional period did gaga experience the greatest leap in her artistry? Lyrically, vocally, performance-wise? I'd probably say The Fame - The Fame Monster, but she has grown very much in each era. 

darkchylde

ARTPOP - Cheek to Cheek.

I believe from the very beginning of ARTPOP she's been on an emotional roller-coaster and it was reflected on the many amazing moments we got from ARTPOP. They may not be countless but they're priceless. SXSW, ARTPOP on Jimmy Fallon, G.U.Y. video, Roseland Ballroom, iTunes Festival...

That ended when she reached stability thanks to Cheek To Cheek and now she's stuck on top, reaching a more mature and arranged attitude towards her work.

xoxo cupcakke

She grew during the DWUW era and matured because of the Cheek to Cheek era

holy scheisse

TFM - BTW

BTW is lyrical gold. it was also the beginning of her showing us more of her vocal talent

mattyx

Difficult decision but I went with TFM to Born This Way.  I could come up with reasons to choose any of these though.  She is ever evolving.

uo111

ARTPOP-C2C.

She is taking herself less seriously and more seriously at the same time. She (hopefully) has outgrown the attitude that she needs to be the best and has instead focused on just being her best.

Monster2015

TFM -BTW..

TFM is where her lyrics shined and BTW extended on that with the help of better choreography and vocal performance during that era! 

Even though TFM had many iconic moments 

Archived