Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Uninformed Rob Fusari Accusations

Katie14

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe

I apologize for saying, "it can't be him" in my original post. I should not have said something so concrete like that when we don't have all the information. I just assumed that nobody would go back and work with someone years later after being abused by that person. But then some of you are saying that Fusari lied about working with her after she was signed to Interscope (she would have been 21-22) and Paparazzi was produced when Gaga was 19 and signed to Def Jam or maybe even before that. Then Gaga said she saw him once in a store after it happened. After reading all the posts in this thread, I think it definitely can be possible that she meant she saw him once after she realized the horrific nature of what happened to her. So, I take back what I said. On that note, I still don't think its fair to assume its him just like it isn't fair to assume its not him.

​I just realized. Marry The Night video is about Gaga being taken to the hospital right after she was raped. It was also about how she was dropped from Def Jam and went mentally insane for a few hours. Realizing this has helped me make a safe assumption that it was someone at Def Jam that did this to her.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou

Gaga said that we would be able to figure out who it was because we know who she has worked with. 

• Admin unfeatured this topic
Katie14

It's pointless because it's her business and no one else's. 

It is none of our business, and that is precisely why we do not deserve any more information from Gaga about what happened. But that doesn't mean we cant discuss the subject. I think that anything Gaga discusses publicly is fair game for us to talk about on this site as long as we are respectful about it. I don't understand how talking about this is different from talking about Gaga splitting from her manager, cancelling her tour, having surgery, ect. These are all traumatic events that she went through. I agree that rape is more emotional and probably more traumatic but there shouldn't be this huge stigma about the topic. The stigma is more damaging than anything else.

Vernier

I'm actually surprised Admin let's some of these posts unchecked, especially the non-speculatory ones that seem certain he did it, I think they could potentially be held as libelous.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

PrinceGaga

It is none of our business, and that is precisely why we do not deserve any more information from Gaga about what happened. But that doesn't mean we cant discuss the subject. I think that anything Gaga discusses publicly is fair game for us to talk about on this site as long as we are respectful about it. I don't understand how talking about this is different from talking about Gaga splitting from her manager, cancelling her tour, having surgery, ect. These are all traumatic events that she went through. I agree that rape is more emotional and probably more traumatic but there shouldn't be this huge stigma about the topic. The stigma is more damaging than anything else.

​Um wrong sorry. Splitting from a manager, cancelling a tour, having surgery are all ofcourse traumatic yes, but she wrote letters to us apologising for letting us down (which is ridiculous, nothing was her fault) because the aftermath affected the fans too. Cancelling shows that fans couldn't see, the delay in releases in the ARTPOP era, I believe some people have called them "betrayals" (ridiculous) etc affect the fans as well as her.

The "unfortunate s-xual experiences" that Gaga have had have NOTHING to do with the fans. It's her private business. Please learn the difference.

If you flick back through this thread, you will see that some people are not being respectful. It's not the "stigma" I have a problem with. If you refer to my first post, you will see I said that I'm happy she talked about it on the Howard Stern show as it is a subject that needs to be talked more about (along with suicide). It's the fact that it's none of our business WHO raped her. 

Katie14

​Um wrong sorry. Splitting from a manager, cancelling a tour, having surgery are all ofcourse traumatic yes, but she wrote letters to us apologising for letting us down (which is ridiculous, nothing was her fault) because the aftermath affected the fans too. Cancelling shows that fans couldn't see, the delay in releases in the ARTPOP era, I believe some people have called them "betrayals" (ridiculous) etc affect the fans as well as her.

The "unfortunate s-xual experiences" that Gaga have had have NOTHING to do with the fans. It's her private business. Please learn the difference.

If you flick back through this thread, you will see that some people are not being respectful. It's not the "stigma" I have a problem with. If you refer to my first post, you will see I said that I'm happy she talked about it on the Howard Stern show as it is a subject that needs to be talked more about (along with suicide). It's the fact it's none of ours business is what I have a problem with.  

​Those 3 examples I picked happened to affect us but that wasn't my point. I understand the difference between her private business and things that involve us. My point is that we shouldn't have to avoid topics that are uncomfortable to talk about. Gaga talked about it publicly so, it is no longer her private business anyway. I really don't know what else to say. I don't see the problem with discussing things that Gaga talked about in interviews. Its not like Gaga revealed what happened privately to a fan and then that fan exposed her all over the internet. Its public knowledge.

And it isn't my fault if people on here are being disrespectful.

aaronyoji

i can sense a bit of hesitance to accuse rob sometimes based off the fact that he happened to produce paparazzi and a few other fan faves that managed to become hits. had he not, no one would be defending him. he didnt create her, hes not that great of a producer hes mediocre in fact. "one of gagas best producers" **** off please.... thats one of the main reasons some people are hesitant to depict him in this scenario, because of the nostalgia factor.

Whispering

what if it's that martin cherry cherry boom boom guy

He was A&R with Interscope. That was past the time when Gaga was 19 years old and he never said they were dating. The timeline and and information from Gaga match up with Rob, not with anyone at Interscope. 

high heeled fem

Thanks dear :heart: been missing you :hug: 

​been missing you too

200_s.gif

how are u (hug) 

• 4 months later...
alejandreaux

I feel like the person who did it is a nobody. As in, nobody we have knowledge of. No one she's been linked to before, etc. There's no use in trying to solve the case. Just let it be, let Gaga move on from it, move on from it yourself. It's not healthy boo!

i dont think it was a nobody because in the interview Gaga said it's not hard to figure out who did it. meaning that we've heard of the person who did it.

Ferrer Zorola

idk why would you bother to defend him :smh:
besides he posts creepy and cryptic stuff how do you expect we are going to react? 

LIFE IS GOOD

• Elizabeth locked this topic

Archived