Hexxx

Is there anywhere to stream the album?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dlioncourt91

Is there anywhere to stream the album?

​It depends on where you are. It's on Spotify in some countries. 

Haroon

Does anyone know where I can listen to the songs on the Super Deluxe version? :confused: I couldn't find them on YouTube :noparty: 

They're the following:

Auto-Tune Baby
Beautiful Scars
Borrowed Time
Addicted
Graffiti Heart

willmcclure72

Does anyone know where I can listen to the songs on the Super Deluxe version? :confused: I couldn't find them on YouTube :noparty: 

They're the following:

Auto-Tune Baby
Beautiful Scars
Borrowed Time
Addicted
Graffiti Heart

​Don't forget 'Queen'  :hor:

But not sure, I'm sure there is a torrent somewhere with the Super Deluxe version rip??

While i do love the album, i think it does deserve 60-70, which is still great. If the album was shorter and more cohesive 10-12 tracks, it could deserve a 80+. I don't think Madonna or her team put much thought into the order of songs and what songs where on the standard or deluxe. Looks like they just chose 19 tracks and then cut it at 14. If songs like 'S.E.X., Best Night & Veni Vidi Vici where on the standard instead of songs like Body Shop (I love it but it doesn't really match the other tracks), Heartbreak City & Unapologetic Bitch it would have been better. 

darkwolf

​Don't forget 'Queen'  :hor:

But not sure, I'm sure there is a torrent somewhere with the Super Deluxe version rip??

While i do love the album, i think it does deserve 60-70, which is still great. If the album was shorter and more cohesive 10-12 tracks, it could deserve a 80+. I don't think Madonna or her team put much thought into the order of songs and what songs where on the standard or deluxe. Looks like they just chose 19 tracks and then cut it at 14. If songs like 'S.E.X., Best Night & Veni Vidi Vici where on the standard instead of songs like Body Shop (I love it but it doesn't really match the other tracks), Heartbreak City & Unapologetic Bitch it would have been better. 

​She said she the idea wa sto put the "heart" songs on one CD and the "Rebel" songs on another, but the record label didn't like that, and she just had to mix everything. But yes, even production wise, it's not very cohesive like confessions or ray of light.

Imo Rebel Heart is a good album but there's only 3 amazing tracks, Rebel Heart (the song), Joan Of Arc and Ghosttown. 

Iconic (sounds like a the ugly sister of Celebration), Holy Water, Veni Vidi Vici and Hold Tight are just :awkney: 

Archived