💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 big performance?

Alfonso

Featured Posts

Alfonso

Well, where or when do you think Gaga will perform the lead single (Pop comeback :fan:) from LG5? 

I think it could be either in the AMA's or the EMMA's :yes: If not then maybe she will make a comeback to the iTunes Festival on 30 September or last date... Saying that the lead single will be released in September/October or November (first days)... 

So what are your thoughts? What do you think? 

xoxo cupcakke

She will probably perform it at the Grammys or if she has a spot at Super Bowl L, then at the Super Bowl L(ady Gaga) :bunny:

HighwayGuy

She will probably perform it at the Grammys or if she has a spot at Super Bowl L, then at the Super Bowl L(ady Gaga) :bunny:

​I've always thought that would be for her 2nd single, because she won't be able to perform at the  grammys unless she's been nominated! 

I'm thinking the first single before the Grammys cut off period like what Taylor Swift did with "Shake it Off", so whatever performances are around then.. I think its the AMAs? 

Jewels n Drugs

Anything Goes never got a big performance tho

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Dorothy Gale

I think she should perform it around a life size replica of the statue of libertys head. 

bayonse

Anything Goes never got a big performance tho

​

yasss and it went number 1 on the top jazz songs chart

i mean when will ur fave :whitney:

no more parties in LA

HighwayGuy

I think she should perform it around a life size replica of the statue of libertys head. 

Inb4 "Gaga hates america" comments if that happens :flop:

Dorothy Gale

Inb4 "Gaga hates america" comments if that happens :flop:

​Why would they say that?

Alfonso

​I've always thought that would be for her 2nd single, because she won't be able to perform at the  grammys unless she's been nominated! 

I'm thinking the first single before the Grammys cut off period like what Taylor Swift did with "Shake it Off", so whatever performances are around then.. I think its the AMAs? 

Yeah I think thats rasonable :yes:

Harry

​That's not true, this year several artists that weren't nominated performed - AC/DC, Madonna, Adam Levine/Gwen Stefani, Electric Light Orchestra... I'm pretty sure Beyonce wasn't nominated last year either and she did Drunk In Love, Justin Timberlake with Suit & Tie the year before... I know it is mostly nominees that perform but it's still entirely likely that she could perform without any nominations.

Alfonso

I think the VMAs, its tradition...i think :noparty:

TFM, BTW..... :fan:

"Tradition"

:derpga:

jk, maybe but It may be to soon

• Admin featured this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived