Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's male equivalent?

DSK

Featured Posts

Valextra

Adam Lambert could have been a sort of male Lady Gaga nowadays, because he's very talented, amazing voice and a good-particular image, too bad that he doesn't have the same success. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

Idk tbh. But I don't think Kanye... he's more the male equivalent of Azealia Banks.

TimisaMonster

Nobody comes to mind tbqh....

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JusKeepBreathin

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Idk tbh. But I don't think Kanye... he's more the male equivalent of Azealia Banks.

​

Except Kanye is trying to help people and AB continues to feel like white people owe her something.

JusKeepBreathin

ent_prince_0418.jpgprincevancouver.jpgthe-7-best-ever-stories-about-prince-1-3

prince-86utcm.jpg

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

AbuHassan1992

Honestly kanye. If you take your time to watch his interviews, watch his shows, REALLY listen to all his music form start to finish you will agree

Koreku

tb
tbh

​

I'm sorry but wtf is this :toofunny:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Slade

David Bowie and Kanye West are the only male artists that could ever be compared to her or Madonna. No male artists push boundaries, provoke, and polarize people besides those two.

Archived