💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Music: Cashmere Cat x Ariana Grande - Adore

Navy

Featured Posts

inuborg

Mirror Maru>>>>>>>>>>

​Cashmere Cat's productions are wonderful :legend: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

blacklistedd

With each track I hear I realize more and more how little I like Ariana Grande music/style wise. Shes beautiful but damn shes boring and generic as ****. I don't mind some pop cheese and I don't mind some blatant superficiality but shes just not my taste at all I guess.

Tove Lo

Not feeling this song. At least it doesn't sound like his atrocious remix of OctaHate by Ryn Weaver. Though he produced that song originally so he did good on the original version of the song :emma: 

hop on that **** like a maniac

Jesse Pinkman

I'm excited. Be My Baby is one of my favorite songs.

It's science, bitch

ItsTommyBitch

This literally slayed me so much :emo:Cashmere Cat making 2 of Ari's best songs in ha discography :giveup: 

With each track I hear I realize more and more how little I like Ariana Grande music/style wise. Shes beautiful but damn shes boring and generic as ****. I don't mind some pop cheese and I don't mind some blatant superficiality but shes just not my taste at all I guess.

​I don't think shes nearly as generic... neither sonically nor vocally as artists like Katy Perry or Kesha (no shade, I like KP :emma: ). Her voice is probably the main reason people like her music imo. It's distinctive and impressive to many. Pronunciation problems aside, she has a wide range and sweet tone quality that sounds both good with clean R&B production and pop songs like "Break Free".  (to be clear, there's nothing wrong with disliking her music, im just curious as to why you find her generic?) 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Tove Lo

​Cashmere Cat's productions are wonderful :legend: 

​Then why did he try to sound like Fancy (which sounds like DJ Mustard) with All Hands On Deck? :usrs: 

I'm just assuming you don't like Mustard beats. :fan: 

hop on that **** like a maniac

blacklistedd

This literally slayed me so much :emo:Cashmere Cat making 2 of Ari's best songs in ha discography :giveup: 

​I don't think shes nearly as generic... neither sonically nor vocally as artists like Katy Perry or Kesha (no shade, I like KP :emma: ). Her voice is probably the main reason people like her music imo. It's distinctive and impressive to many. Pronunciation problems aside, she has a wide range and sweet tone quality that sounds both good with clean R&B production and pop songs like "Break Free".  (to be clear, there's nothing wrong with disliking her music, im just curious as to why you find her generic?) 

​Because she is. Shes literally as generic as Katy Perry and Kesha if not even moreso since shes yet to find much of an identity as a pop artist and the majority of her music sounds like factory produced R&B tinted pop tracks or generic electronic songs like this one, One Last Time, and that terrible thing she did with Zedd that was unfortunately released as a single. Seriously, Break Free and One Last Time are just beyond generic. Random gay club songs #123-124 that could've been sung by anyone. All she has going for her right now is the fact that she has some vocal chops, but who cares when they're lent to songs like this one. And tbh I don't even care for what her voice brings to the music really. I don't hate her or anything in case this post comes off hostile or something. Im not. Just my opinion. I think shes pretty ****ing wack musically speaking.

fuzzyandgreen

I think her voice is really sweet to listen to, but I think it's a bit too refined for my personal taste. For instance, I like when Kelly Clarkson sings live because I can hear some growls and rasps when she really feels the music; the vocal isn't flawlessly polished and that makes it feel raw and in the moment.

I love Ariana, I just wish she would let go a bit when she performs and go all out. Sometimes it sounds like she's being too cautious and carefully counting each beat in her head when I hear her live.

Bowman

I absolutely love Cashmere Cat :cry:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Archived