Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Orange is the New Black - Season 4 June 17th

Travis

Featured Posts

Nicole

HELP! Does anyone know of any streaming websites (free) that have uploaded Season 3? I've tried Watchseires, TV Muse, Tube+ etc and none of them have it yet and I don't have Netflix?? 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HELP! Does anyone know of any streaming websites (free) that have uploaded Season 3? I've tried Watchseires, TV Muse, Tube+ etc and none of them have it yet and I don't have Netflix?? 

​It'll probably be a little while!

​It's gonna be a week or so, it just got put up so people will have to rip and upload them. Last time it took awhile, I might suggest doing the free month trial to watch it

KrisFromMars

You know I could have easily watched the whole season last night but I'm pacing it because I really want to enjoy each episode:)

I really liked some of the "new" characters.

I actually feel bad for SoSo ( IDK :flop: ) this season  :noparty:

I finished the new season last night. The end was just meh. You could feel the tension coming to a head in S2 and this one didn't really have anything to really make the prisoners squirm or fight 

The run up to the end (last 3-ish episodes) were very emotionally charged

Probglum

Just finished S3 in two days :smh: and I am left with so many questions. What the hell happened to Bennett? I thought they were eventually going to show why he just stopped coming to work and completely fall off the grid. 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

TiphEret

Ok I don't want to spoil others

What I liked

-Piper who becomes craycray but in another way...

-Hot scenes with her and Alex :hor:

-Alex back

-Crazy eyes being a writer

-Continuity in the season regarding the themes: motherhood, faith etc...

What I didn't like:

-I missed Nicky, they should have bring her back before the end of the season

-You can let us wait one year before knowing what happens to Alex :crossed:

-The story between Alex and Piper was a bit meh

-Not enough about Piper, come on she is the lead... sometimes it feels her story is disconnected to the others..

-I have to wait one year **** me :noparty:

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

bionic

Ruby Rose is an extremely AWFUL actress. I hope she doesn't return next season.

I liked the season other than her though. Except

Norma's cult was loathsome... Every time there was a scene with them it made me rme...

buy bionic

Hauser

So I finished season 3 yesterday and I really like that they had a different mood for this season compared to the super drama filled past 2 seasons. I felt so incredibly bad for Pensatucky as they went into her story line as a child and what happened to her with that guard. I also really grew a liking to Caputo and Im glad he made the choice he made towards the end of the season even though a lot of the guards hate him for it. The funniest parts for me were with Cindy and the Rabbi I couldn't stop laughing during those moments.

TiphEret

So I finished season 3 yesterday and I really like that they had a different mood for this season compared to the super drama filled past 2 seasons. I felt so incredibly bad for Pensatucky as they went into her story line as a child and what happened to her with that guard. I also really grew a liking to Caputo and Im glad he made the choice he made towards the end of the season even though a lot of the guards hate him for it. The funniest parts for me were with Cindy and the Rabbi I couldn't stop laughing during those moments.

That's funny you say that because the mood felt odd for me. Like it's a lot lighter but it feels like the plots are disconnected from each other. I liked the maybe more dramatic tone of the first two seasons it was still funny.

And yes the scene with Cindy and the Rabbi it's so epic! I like how Jenji protrays jews in her shows it's hilarious!

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

Cocaine Heart

Ruby Rose making me straight :fat:

This cult thing is very unnecessary imo. 

We going to boo

Archived