💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

musician

Lana Del Rey

Branson

Featured Posts

J e s s e

Has the Off to the races instrumental leaked? And Is Lana currently in touch with her parents, and on good terms with them?

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasInTheDark

Has the Off to the races instrumental leaked? And Is Lana currently in touch with her parents, and on good terms with them?

No, only 5 official instrumentals have leaked from BTD / Paradise, with OTTR not being one of them. And yes, I believe Lana and her family are all still pretty close as far as we understand!

J e s s e

No, only 5 official instrumentals have leaked from BTD / Paradise, with OTTR not being one of them. And yes, I believe Lana and her family are all still pretty close as far as we understand!

What about this though? :confused:

http://d.pr/a/o2Ik

Do you know anyone who's done really HQ amazing fanmade instrumentals of songs from BTD and Paradise with download links?

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Paper Planes

What about this though? :confused:

http://d.pr/a/o2Ik

Do you know anyone who's done really HQ amazing fanmade instrumentals of songs from BTD and Paradise with download links?

I have some really legit sounding instrumentals but it took A LOT of searching for them all and a few of them are LQ

ZDm6C5b.png

delete it fat

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I want her to have stronger melodies on this album, like Serial Killer and other unreleased. She can shine when she writes simple melodies and accompanies them with understated pop influenced instrumentals.

She can still use strings of course but maybe bring in more of an RnB Pop feel. And I don't mean a Cedric Gervais cheap sell out remix. I mean like many of her unreleased tracks.

What do you guys think?

Tommymonster44

I want her to have stronger melodies on this album, like Serial Killer and other unreleased. She can shine when she writes simple melodies and accompanies them with understated pop influenced instrumentals.

She can still use strings of course but maybe bring in more of an RnB Pop feel. And I don't mean a Cedric Gervais cheap sell out remix. I mean like many of her unreleased tracks.

What do you guys think?

I think that's a cool idea, and is sort of what I envision when I think of the name Ultraviolent anyways.  Based off of the title alone, I wouldn't expect her to continue on with same direction as Paradise.  It doesn't seem fitting for an album with violent literally in it's name.  

PlatinumBlondeLife

Why does Lana have so many unreleased songs? I mean i have 101

Cause she writes her own music and plays the guitar so she makes a lot of demo songs I'm guessing.

Archived