💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Rapper releases "gay" cover-> your opinion on it?

Melech

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry but I don't understand what the issue is. Yes, I don't believe in practicing homos-xuality, but I would never judge or discriminate someone based on their lifestyle. That's wrong and disgusting. I'm allowed to have an opinion. Furthermore, If you read my post when I say, "As long as it's not a negative exploitation of another communities beliefs or practices I'm good", you would know that I was supporting the gay community by saying..."As long as this isn't some marketing ploy to exploit the gays (with a negative intention or motive) then I think the cover is fine. It wouldn't be right to use this as a way to seek attention or make their image look squeaky clean. If he support the community, no problem, but don't turn it into a cash grab.

​You don't "believe" in practicing homos-xuality? 

It's not even up to you to "believe" in it.
Ignorant stupid post.

:scar:

Just wanted to publicly apologize if ANY of my comments offended anyone in this thread. If anything, I feel that I wasn't conveying what I truly feel in the right way. Just to keep it brief, I support and accept every human being for who they are. No matter what shade of skin color, religion, or s-xual preference. What I was trying to say earlier was that I PERSONALLY don't believe in practicing homos-xuality for MYSELF, because simply I'm not attracted to the same gender, and I adhere to a certain set of religious beliefs. Needless to say, I fully respect the gay community for being who they are and living the way they want to live. I hope I'm not considered ignorant because I believe this, though Ive already been called that because I used the words "believe" and "practicing". 

But above all else my TRUE point was in regards to my feelings about the cover. I simply wanted to say that I hope this rapper is a true supporter of the community and not someone trying to seek shock value or use this as a marketing ploy. 

Thank you, DA

​You don't "believe" in practicing homos-xuality? 

It's not even up to you to "believe" in it.
Ignorant stupid post.

:scar:

I hope will you will refer to the post above. It was never my intent to offend anyone. The only thing will say in my defense is that I am a human being with the right to have an opinion. I respect your opinion, but I politely disagree with you. Mainly because I didn't mean it in the way you took it. 

I hope will you will refer to the post above. It was never my intent to offend anyone. The only thing will say in my defense is that I am a human being with the right to have an opinion. I respect your opinion, but I politely disagree with you. Mainly because I didn't mean it in the way you took it. 

​If you say you don't believe in practicing homos-xuality for yourself, why do you even mention it at all? I don't care who you have s-xy time with and it has nothing to do with the topic. It is STILL offensive and you still haven't taken it back.
It was factually ignorant and I gave you the argument why; "it is not up to you to believe in practicing homos-xuality". I didn't share my opinion with you. Yet

You are homos-xual or you are not. Practicing homos-xuality, if anything, is a natural "choice" people make. There's no believing in it, it's not a religious topic. Religious people however do have an issue with it which is stupid.
Now that you also mentioned you "adhere to a certain set of religious beliefs" as one of the reasons you don't "believe in practicing homos-xuality for myself" it simply makes you come across as if you're justifying in fact being attracted to the same gender but not wanting to act on it in the name of <enter god delusion here>. So IMO you sound like a religious closet case. Now that's an opinion.

Freedom of religion and freedom of speech (opinion) are two different things.

And in my opinion, yes, the second opinion, freedom of speech is the only actual human "freedom right" there should be. Religion shouldn't have "rights". Especially when you're serving to the public.

tumblr_inline_mok1wl2m9S1qz4rgp.gif

People like you remind me of Baronelle Stutzman, the christian florist who refused to sell flowers to a gay couple gettingg married, because, and I quote:

"I cannot do your wedding because of my relationship with Jesus Christ"
- Barronelle Stutzman

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/religion/christian-florist-declines-service-gay-couple-because-her-religious-beliefs

Guess what, she got sued big time, and she lost the case. She is supposed to serve to anyone. Your relationship with any "God" does not give you any right.

That is also what people are trying to fight for everywhere, gay marriage becoming legal so that ignorant religious bigot companies can't choose who or who not to sell to on discriminative grounds.

Choose your battles. Pick a side. You're either pro homos-xuality or you are against it (don't believe in it).

Giorno Giovanna

wow, i would have never expected from a german rapper to "go gay" lime support homos-xual people this way

i think especially the german rap scene is pretty homophobic

so yay to him

i think i will give his music a chance

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Qualle1

The German rapper Bass Sultan Hengzt releases a cover for his new album "Musik gegen Weibaz" with two kissing men. 

https://o.twimg.com/2/proxy.jpg?t=HBg5aHR0cDovL3d3dy5xdWVlci5kZS9iaWxkX2Rlc190YWdlcy9tdXNpay13ZWdlbi13ZWliYXouanBnFKwHFKIHABYAEgA&s=6NXe1G6gWp_BKy8vt-ZoTtuN_qsGIwz-Sg1L5n5m6qg

He gets a ****storm by his own fans saying "No tolerance for gay". Hengzt reaction to this made his decision to release that cover even stronger. "I'm glad when homophobes go away from me" He also get praise of the  ARD, the world's second largest public broadcaster. And also from famous German politicians like Cem Özdemir. 

What is your opinion on homos-xuality in the rap scene ? 

The album is called "Musik wegen Weibaz" and not "gegen".

That is a huge difference, don't you agree with me?

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Gagaloo911

That's awesome, props to him.

And that is such a hott pic btw for the cover, I've always loved that pic :heat:

​If you say you don't believe in practicing homos-xuality for yourself, why do you even mention it at all? I don't care who you have s-xy time with and it has nothing to do with the topic. It is STILL offensive and you still haven't taken it back.
It was factually ignorant and I gave you the argument why; "it is not up to you to believe in practicing homos-xuality". I didn't share my opinion with you. Yet

You are homos-xual or you are not. Practicing homos-xuality, if anything, is a natural "choice" people make. There's no believing in it, it's not a religious topic. Religious people however do have an issue with it which is stupid.
Now that you also mentioned you "adhere to a certain set of religious beliefs" as one of the reasons you don't "believe in practicing homos-xuality for myself" it simply makes you come across as if you're justifying in fact being attracted to the same gender but not wanting to act on it in the name of <enter god delusion here>. So IMO you sound like a religious closet case. Now that's an opinion.

Freedom of religion and freedom of speech (opinion) are two different things.

And in my opinion, yes, the second opinion, freedom of speech is the only actual human "freedom right" there should be. Religion shouldn't have "rights". Especially when you're serving to the public.

tumblr_inline_mok1wl2m9S1qz4rgp.gif

People like you remind me of Baronelle Stutzman, the christian florist who refused to sell flowers to a gay couple gettingg married, because, and I quote:

Guess what, she got sued big time, and she lost the case. She is supposed to serve to anyone. Your relationship with any "God" does not give you any right.

That is also what people are trying to fight for everywhere, gay marriage becoming legal so that ignorant religious bigot companies can't choose who or who not to sell to on discriminative grounds.

Choose your battles. Pick a side. You're either pro homos-xuality or you are against it (don't believe in it).

Listen, pressed little soul. I would be the florist, Hell, THE DAMN PREACHER at a gay wedding. I love the gays sis. GTFO with your need to be argumentative and a ****. I have gay friends, gay family, and just cause I personally am not doesn't mean ****. I know myself, I love God, I love every human being no matter WHO they are, and I love life. Sit down. 

Listen, pressed little soul. I would be the florist, Hell, THE DAMN PREACHER at a gay wedding. I love the gays sis. GTFO with your need to be argumentative and a ****. I have gay friends, gay family, and just cause I personally am not doesn't mean ****. I know myself, I love God, I love every human being no matter WHO they are, and I love life. Sit down. 

​Immature disrespectful "blah blah" reaction.
"I don't believe in practicing homos-xuality... for myself"
Then also quit the whole "sis"/"pressed little soul"/"sit down" way of speech.
You're not a black girl from the hood. Nor a queen.

:scar::bye:

I love it when homophobes get put in their place.

But I'm not a homophobe. I've pubically apologized to anyone who felt offended by what I said, and I in no way meant to say something ignorant. I made a mistake by my choice of words. Then got angry when someone continued to point out how I am supposedly a terrible person. 

​Immature disrespectful "blah blah" reaction."I don't believe in practicing homos-xuality... for myself"
Then also quit the whole "sis"/"pressed little soul"/"sit down" way of speech.
You're not a black girl from the hood. Nor a queen.

:scar::bye:

I made a mistake in my choice of words. I've said sorry to everyone and that includes you. I am not a homophobe. Believe what you want. I don't even care anymore...

AccountClosed

But I'm not a homophobe. I've pubically apologized to anyone who felt offended by what I said, and I in no way meant to say something ignorant. I made a mistake by my choice of words. Then got angry when someone continued to point out how I am supposedly a terrible person. 

​Uh I haven´t read what you´ve said I was just replying to the original post.

​Uh I haven´t read what you´ve said I was just replying to the original post.

I just assumed because it was under what he was saying. I've been getting a lot of messages of people calling me homophobic because of this thread. 

Archived