đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What are your parents' favorite Gaga songs?

Supersonic

Featured Posts

My mom loves You and I, and she hums along to Bloody Mary when I play it in the car.:music:

I know she likes a few others but I cant remember then off the top of my head.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

I asked my Dad and he said Bad Romance.  I asked my Mom and she said Dark Horse :toofunny:

​My mom stans for Dark Horse too. :lmao:

My mother loves Judas. She says she has had dreams about that song lmao

and my father's favourite song is The Queen.

RodeckDanny

Mom loves almost every song, i think her latest fave is Aura. My dad prefers her ballads, i think his fave is you and i

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

My mom only has Speechless on her iPod. 

Beyond that, I know my dad had Judas and Marry the Night (for whatever reason). 

SILENT HILL

Both my parents prefer her earlier work (poker face, just dance, bad romance etc.) a lot more than born this way or ARTPOP songs but they do like some. 

willmcclure72

My dad stands for Alejandro & The Edge of Glory (was played at his fathers funeral)

My mum basically stans for 'The Fame' and she loves the singles, Summberboy, BDR, BBB & Telephone 

yASSsss

My Dad stans for Bad romance so hard.
I remember,we were in the car and Bad romance came,i thought i should change the song cuz there were a lot of people so i changed the song and my dad was like :sick:.Don't change the song,its a good one,so he played BR and started singing the chorus :toofunny:
Not many people listen to English songs in my country,so that's a achievement :emma: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

I have no idea if my dad has listened to anything of hers intentionally but I know for a fact that mom loves Bloody Mary :)

wiltedbliss

My mum never gives her a chance. But she bopped to TEOG when my sister put it on once.

Archived