💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Transgender model booted from Germany's Next Topmodel upon revealing it to the judges

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

In der vergangenen Folge von Germany's next Topmodel musste Pari Roehi ohne ein Foto von der Jury nach Hause gehen. Noch beim ersten Casting hatte die hübsche Brünette Wolfgang Joop (70), Thomas Hayo und Heidi Klum (41) total überzeugt. Doch nach dem Kieselstein-Catwalk schlug die Meinung über das Transgender-Model plötzlich um.

Nachdem Pari im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes den steinigen Weg hinter sich ließ, war es ihr offenbar noch ein Bedürfnis die Jury über ihre Vergangenheit aufzuklären. Die gebürtige Iranerin war früher ein Mann im falschen Körper und ließ sich mit 19 Jahren umoperieren. Unmittelbar nach dieser Offenbarung flog die 25-Jährige aus der Show. Gegen ihre Mitstreiterinnen konnte sich Pari letztendlich nicht durchsetzen. Nach der Ausstrahlung machte die Brünette gute Miene zum bösen Spiel und wandte sich an ihre Fans: "Ich danke euch Allen von ganzem Herzen! Ich bin von den vielen lieben Nachrichten überfordert! This is just the beginning!" Es hört sich also so an, als würde man von Pari noch Einiges zu sehen bekommen.

Translation:

In the previous episode of Germany's Next Topmodel Pari Roehi had to go home without receiving a photo from the judges. During the audition special, the pretty brunette swept Wolfgang Joop (70), Thomas Hayo and Heidi Klum (41) of their feet. After the pebble stone runway challenge however, the judges opinions about her changed suddenly.

Right after Pari left the, quite literally, rocky path behind, she felt the need to tell the judges about her past. The Iran-native used to be a man in the wrong body and underwent s-xual reassignment surgery. Immediately after revealing that, the 25-year-old was kicked off the show. In the end she could not catch on with her competitors. After the broadcast she kept up her brave front and addressed her fans: "Thank you all from the bottom of my hear! I'm overwhelmed by all the lovely messages! This is just the beginning!". Seems like this won't be the last time we're going to hear about her.

source: http://www.promiflash.de/zu-unrecht-gntm-pari-fliegt-nach-mann-gestaendnis-1502276.html

Sizzily

Wait did she get kicked off because she didn't do good in a challenge or because she's trans? The article in s weirdly worded.

One Banned Boi

Supersonic

So was she kicked off for not catching on with her competitors or for lying?

​What do you mean lying? Just because she's transgender, doesn't mean she is lying when she said she's female.
Also I have no clue whether she was actually booted off for not being good enough or if they are actually transphobic. It just seemed suspicious that she got kicked off so early (even though the the judges initially loved her) right after she revealed to them that she is transgender.

Michelle

She is beautiful. So did she get kicked off because she didn't d well or? Because if so that's awful

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

​What do you mean lying? Just because she's transgender, doesn't mean she is lying when she said she's female.Also I have no clue whether she was actually booted off for not being good enough or if they are actually transphobic. It just seemed suspicious that she got kicked off so early (even though the the judges initially loved her) right after she revealed to them that she is transgender.

​Hope this is not true! Very sad if it was the reason. I find the fashion world usually very open about different s-xualities and genders :noparty:

Archived