💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream Queens (Who's the Red Devil Poll)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

Yeah i'm late on this one and there were threads about it, but they released the trailer, its not the full one tho.., but i like it, did you gus see the Rhode Bros? (Gay Youtubers, who came out on youtube)

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Second Trailer

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Stephen

Hmm idk how I feel about this tbh. The trailers aren't that great. 

OBEY

since it's an horror comedy, it looks like i can't really take it seriously and not as an whole joke.

Spock

IT LOOKS SO GOOD :giveup: Haven't been this excited for a show since Asylum

i don't reall like that this is basically a spin off for Emma Robert's Coven character though :emma: 

And I'm sure the fat candle eater is the one that bites it with the lawn mower and that Ariana will go pretty quickly 

who will love me when the night is over

Blue Jeans

i don't reall like that this is basically a spin off for Emma Robert's Coven character though :emma: 

It really is Madison Montgomery​'s Ressurection :smh: , but at least its a character Emma can pull off, not like when she tried something else with Freakshow :hunty:

RAMROD

Well, I think I get that horror cimedybthing?

I get the Scary Movies (you know) vibe from this.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pure Adrenaline

It really is Madison Montgomery​'s Ressurection :smh: , but at least its a character Emma can pull off, not like when she tried something else with Freakshow :hunty:

​MM was the best thing about Coven along with FG so :lolly:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

it looks like both Nick and Ariana won't be in more than 2 episodes before they die :neyde:

Hauser

I don't understand where people get the idea that Emma Roberts is a bad actress, she was a stand out in Coven and in Freak Show she did the best with the material that was given to her (the writers pretty much left Maggie as an unfinished character). Anyways the new Scream Queens trailer looks amazing, too bad they revealed a death that I can't unsee ( I can't seem to figure out how to do a spoiler in this new version of GGD so I will not name the character). Based on the long trailer there are a lot of cues taken from the movie Scream so I kind of already made my guess as to who the killer is and who will die first, Im pretty sure Im wrong though so that keeps  me excited.

mcphee

This show is slaying me and we've only had two trailers. Its exactly the kind of thing that appeals to me, I'm so excited to see who the red devil is:lolly:

ItsTommyBitch

This is going to be so campy and terrible :lmao:  I'm not ready :giveup: 

Niecy :air: 

Ariana and Nick are definitely dying fast it looks like :noparty: Hope we get to see some more of him naked though b4 he gets killed :sis: 

Jamie lee is slaying me though "I hate sororoties and I hate you" - "Someone may have been injured" omg :giveup: Queen of subtlety :queenga:

The friend who told her to not rush is definitely involved somehow, like its almost a PLL tea with how obvious it is :wtf: Either him or the dad :laughga: Probably something happened to the mom and hes getting revenge or something, idk :shrug: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Pure Adrenaline

This show is slaying me and we've only had two trailers. Its exactly the kind of thing that appeals to me, I'm so excited to see who the red devil is:lolly:

​the girl's dad, whom mom died and she joins the KKP to feel close with her :fat:

Archived