💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream Queens (Who's the Red Devil Poll)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

I enjoyed the finale but it was definitely underwhelming. And when you think about it, the lady red devil was totally obvious the whole time. Now I have nothing to watch ?. 

Denise needs a spin off!

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Prismatic said:

What the **** was Ryan smoking when he made the finale. That was ****ing awful and messy and tragic like there's no tomorrow. Nothing was twisted/crazy happen, just talking, talking and more talking. The worst episode in the season and one of the worst finale I've ever seen (people were saying PLL finale a mess, well this top it). 

I hope Ryan dies in the most horrible way ever known to man.

I am here for season 2 to be canceled. 

Officially done with all of Ryan's show. GOOD ****ING BYE. 

kind of messy sis

sWAQj0a.gif

But yeah it was a bit all over the place but I liked it over all. It could have been waaay more Ryan Murphy messy, so let's all be thankful for that. Overall, I was kind of pleased with they way it all turned out. Like, I was SO PISSED it was Hester because I thought she was going to die and I LOVE her, but she didn't, so it's okay. But who was Pete calling? Was it Hester?? I also loved how the ones who were truly punished were the Chanels, and not Hester who was kind of doing a good thing?

But it was a great show. I really hope they turn it around and kind of reboot it so more people tune in.

Can't wait for season two :legend:

who will love me when the night is over

Azor Ahai

[RANT]

Most dissapointing TV Series ever!

No twists at all, the first guy who you would suspect in episode 1 (Pete having a costume in his closet! ) and the girl talking about how she loves DEATH were the killers! 

Nothing made sense what so ever and the only funny characters ( the chanels) are probably dead.

I espesially hated Pete's justification in all of this: "KKT AND THE GOLF RICH GUYS ARE MAKING YOUNG GIRLS AND GUYS SUFFER! I SHOULD JUST KILL A BUNCH OF YOUNG GUYS AND GIRLS SO I CAN STOP THIS?" 

Zayday and Grace had like 0 character development and Zayday's only lines were "who dat" "did you forget about what happened last episode" "who would do something like that?!?!" .

The police didn't even think to run a DNA test on any of them and while they didnt even pledge for insanity they put them in a super friendly asylum for mass murder!

OKay maybe I could forget about all the "realistic" problems if the plot was any good! The whole finale was people talking to each other. 

GOD I HATE THIS WHY DID U DO THIS <GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

P.S. This finale made Murder House's satan child, Asylum's random ass aliens and Coven's "everyone has like 100 superpowers but only decided to use them on the finale" seem like the best shows on TV.

[/RANT]

Battle 4 Ur Life

I actually loved the finale! I didn't like that the Chanels ended in prison but to have Chanel throw a fit and make the jury change opinion at the very last minute was soooooooooo authentic.

I need to know if Chanel survived. maybe she was hallucinating tho. the only bad part is having to wait one year for that.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Caesium

Really disappointed by the finale. I loved Dorkus, possibly the best episode of the season along with the Pilot and Ghost Stories. The finale was just :wtf: What happened to only 4/5 cast members surviving? The ENTIRE main cast bar 3 (none of whom died in the finale) survived. I was expecting to see multiple deaths this episode of major characters. Wes. Cathy. Grace. Chad. Zayday. They all could have been killed, especially seeing as we're not going back to KKT next season. I'm just happy the guud sis #3 survived. But I wanted to see a lot more deaths this episode. Ryan ha broken promises :wtf:

Also, I get that it's meant to be comedy and not that serious, but are you seriously telling me they just took Hester's word for EVERYTHING? No real evidence apart from hearsay. They could've easily just done DNA tests and found out that Hester's "parents" were fake and that #5's parents were lying. And I get that none of it really matters because they'd been found not guilty anyway (even though it got changed, which was a slight kii), but there is meant to be a level of real-ness to the show. 

Also, did Grace and Zayday just accept that the Chanels were the killers with ALL the evidence they had against Hester? :wtf: They even said "No Hester is the killer" when the Chanel's were being arrested, yet a couple of months later they're BFFs with Hester and seem to have just accepted that the Chanels were the murderers? Like WHAT?! Grace and Zayday have been the pillar of sense throughout the whole show and they just throw all the character development away within minutes? Bye :wtf: I was half expecting the ending to be Grace and Zayday killing Hester, but nope, they all got to live happily ever after :wtf:

I don't even have a problem with Hester being the killer. I didn't really care who it was as long as it made some sort of sense. But the entire reveal could have been done in a much better way. There was no suspense in the entire episode. And the fact that she got away with it in such a weak way drives me insane :wtf: Delete it fat :wtf:

Also, there's still the plot hole regarding Grace and Pete. In 1x10 when Wes said he saw Grace speaking with the Red Devil she said she was speaking to Pete. But they didn't meet till the next day? Why even bring up that scene in 1x10 and never go back to it? Like what purpose did it serve, apart from trying to incriminate Grace? No sense. 

Whilst I want to see the Chanel's again (the rest can choke), I kind of hope this gets cancelled just so Ryan can fume. I don't want to watch another season for it to all be undone by Ryan's sloppy writing and unimaginative mind. The finale could have been SO much better. Never been so disappointed :wtf:

If it does get renewed it better be featuring the Chanels and not the snorefest characters left at KKT. I couldn't care less about them (apart from Hester). 

The fact that this had so much potential drives me insane. F*** you Ryan Murphy. You are a murderer. The true Red Devil.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

I liked the finale (if you put the two episodes together), but the last episode only was too boring. I wanted Chanel to do something. I wanted her and Zayday such as Dean Munsch to live. They were the most entertaining (with that Cop). Hester was just a boring Character. I can't wait for Season 2 tho. All in all, the season was solid. I enjoyed it WAY more than AHS.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

DrewStevens

I didn't hate the ending but I didn't like it.

Ryan has done a great job with AHS because he has been doing his own version of American horror/thriller but with Scream Queens I think he didn't know how to wrap it and the end. 

This show was supposed to be a satire of horror films and the last two episodes (mostly the last one) lacked what makes classic horror movies so great.

There was no battle between the villain and the hero, the wasn't a big twist at the end, there was no justice, etc. Also there were many things that were never explained and since there was no supernatural force involved I don't think leaving something up to interpretation is a good idea.

Another thing that bothers me is that they made us believe that this is not the end as if there was a second season coming but they don't even know if that's gonna happen. If they don't renew the show then the ending is going to be worse than it actually was because we will never know what happened.

Hester was an obvious choice but I think she was a good choice. My only concern is that she was not very likable. I don't think she is likable enough to just (How To) Get Away With Murder. She is not the kind of villain the audience likes to see winning at the end.

I didn't feel bad for Hester at all, I felt bad for #5. She was the perfect choice for the killer. She had motives and we didn't know anything about her. She seemed so obnoxious and stupid that she could have changed her personality to show us that she was not that stupid after all. Abigal (the actress) could totally pull that villain role.

Jenniferella

My only wish is that Chanel #3 ends up being in season 2. Chanel #1 can die for all I care ! 

They did a great job making us not think about "her" being the Red Devil, which was an obvious choice since episode 1. I seriously thought #5 was the killer till the revelation.

This show needs a season 2.

Edit : Also, I hate to be that person but I was right : the actual killer ends up getting away with it !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

SUCH A MESS :rip: 

Like hester being the killer and so, yeah that was nice.

But everyone falling for it, the chanels being in prison and no one knowing that hester is the killer?

bye

9 hours ago, Prismatic said:

Tbh. Her lines are iconic. 

Like I'm fine with her being in the asylum. It would be cool if the last 30 minutes were the Chanels trying to break out of the asylum and returning back to Kappa House and be like 'Surprise bitch, thought you've seen the last of me" and end up killing her. That would be epic.

Not this fairy tale ending thing. 

Like sure this show can be a mess, but this is truly tragic. This is exactly how I felt when John was exposed at the 10CK. No surprise, just okay, never seen that coming *eyes rolled*. The worst part about SQ is that we have to hear Hester's boring ass monologue for the whole hour. 

Out of all the characters i really wanted Chanel to live.

Like, why do a season 2 without her? she IS the tv show, she MAKES the tv show. I wish Hester didn't get away with it. Too easy tbh. 

Rudz Xinc

The series as a whole was great

the finale not so much

it just felt forced, because they want to carry it to season 2

having Hester accuse the Chanels, and nobody bothering take a DNA sample just plain stupid

if they ended with Hester died/jailed, I'm sure it will be better

Look at those clowns

Alfonso
30 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

The series as a whole was great

the finale not so much

it just felt forced, because they want to carry it to season 2

having Hester accuse the Chanels, and nobody bothering take a DNA sample just plain stupid

if they ended with Hester died/jailed, I'm sure it will be better

This, but overall I think it was great, still the only thing that I want to know is that Channel doesn't died, hopefully she didn't and they did that to open the 2nd season (you know, it was in May and the new one its supposed to be on summer and the fact that shes the protagonist, please she's great :giveup:

+The killer is between the good ones, I mean, that isn't good :wtf:. Channel needs to return to prove that Hester is the killer and make finally justice because I'm struggling with Hester... :giveup:

DrewStevens

Mess at some of you voting for Hester in the poll when we all know she is the killer. Yesterday Grace was winning by a 5 votes :rip:

Alfonso
15 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

Mess at some of you voting for Hester in the poll when we all know she is the killer. Yesterday Grace was winning by a 5 votes :rip:

#JustVoted4Hester :derpga:

:'v 

Archived