đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream Queens (Who's the Red Devil Poll)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

I really don't think it's Grace. It just doesn't make sense. I'm confident it will be Chanel #3 or Hester.

I don't understand one thing. I Ep1 Grace sees Red Devil next to KKT house. In Ep10 it was explained that she was talking with him and that it was Pete. But in Ep2 Grace opened Pete's wardrobe and she is shocked that he has Red Devil costume...Make no sense.

Alfonso
8 hours ago, Anubis said:

I don't understand one thing. I Ep1 Grace sees Red Devil next to KKT house. In Ep10 it was explained that she was talking with him and that it was Pete. But in Ep2 Grace opened Pete's wardrobe and she is shocked that he has Red Devil costume...Make no sense.

Ikr :duck:

19 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

I really don't think it's Grace. It just doesn't make sense. I'm confident it will be Chanel #3 or Hester.

But all of the Chanels were at the mall when they got attacked by the last remaining Devil, so I dont think it can be any of them

who will love me when the night is over

Stephen
2 hours ago, Spock said:

But all of the Chanels were at the mall when they got attacked by the last remaining Devil, so I dont think it can be any of them

Well that Red Devil was probably Boone, and if the other devil is Chanel #3 she could have just been playing along at the mall, acting scared so no one would suspect her.

20 hours ago, Anubis said:

Maybe her seeing the red devil by the house and her talking to him were not at the same time?

Stephen

Theory from a YT comment:

pete killed gigi. he used his red devil costume to sneak into the hotel room at thanksgiving to kill her bc he knew she was in on the red devil killings. remember when gigi was like "wow youre being really quiet" during the thanksgiving episode... bc it wasnt the real red devil it was pete in his old devil mascot costume. i feel like he also could've been the one who killed boone too because it wouldn't really make sense that the red devil would just turn on their team and just kill boone and gigi after a plan 20 years in the making... pete is not the red devil he's just a good guy who tried to take matters into his own hands to kill the murderers but feels guilty about it. that's what i think

Alfonso
2 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

pete killed gigi. he used his red devil costume to sneak into the hotel room at thanksgiving to kill her bc he knew she was in on the red devil killings. remember when gigi was like "wow youre being really quiet" during the thanksgiving episode... bc it wasnt the real red devil it was pete in his old devil mascot costume. i feel like he also could've been the one who killed boone too because it wouldn't really make sense that the red devil would just turn on their team and just kill boone and gigi after a plan 20 years in the making... pete is not the red devil he's just a good guy who tried to take matters into his own hands to kill the murderers but feels guilty about it. that's what i think

That could be true, but if that's the case, then were was the real Red Devil when he killed the Gigi and Boone? And how did he know that they were going to kill Gigi, since Boone planned everything with her sister on the phone? :duck:

But again, remember that Boone was Pete's source in a certain way, so he might told him everything he knew about the Red Devil and his plans (?) :duck:

Caesium
On 12/7/2015 at 7:06 PM, Alfonso said:

Just wondering, what will happen to the killer, will he/she be arrested or die? :duck:

None of us have seen the episode yet. How would we possibly know?

Personally I think they'll die because I can't imagine them going onto season two with the survivors and the killer. That wouldn't make any sense.

3 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

He didn't feel guilty about it until the end of 1x11 and Gigi died at the end of 1x10. During most of 1x11 he was trying to plant his **** inside Grace and didn't seem to have any kind of guilty conscience. He probably killed somebody during that episode but we just didn't see it. Pete is just a red herring and he doesn't have anything to do with the murders.

3 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

Well that Red Devil was probably Boone, and if the other devil is Chanel #3 she could have just been playing along at the mall, acting scared so no one would suspect her.

Boone was dead by then.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

avoiding twitter for the next 24 hours tbh :giveup: just been spoiled about one death

Prismatic

What the **** was Ryan smoking when he made the finale. That was ****ing awful and messy and tragic like there's no tomorrow. Nothing was twisted/crazy happen, just talking, talking and more talking. The worst episode in the season and one of the worst finale I've ever seen (people were saying PLL finale a mess, well this top it). 

I hope Ryan dies in the most horrible way ever known to man.

I am here for season 2 to be canceled. 

Officially done with all of Ryan's show. GOOD ****ING BYE. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

GreenEyes
10 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

What the **** was Ryan smoking when he made the finale. That was ****ing awful and messy and tragic like there's no tomorrow. Nothing was twisted/crazy happen, just talking, talking and more talking. The worst episode in the season and one of the worst finale I've ever seen (people were saying PLL finale a mess, well this top it). 

I hope Ryan dies in the most horrible way ever known to man.

I am here for season 2 to be canceled. 

Officially done with all of Ryan's show. GOOD ****ING BYE. 

:wtf: you're disgusting. 

I loved it. I'm not going to say exactly my thoughts on because I don't want to spoil it for people but overall I thought it was really good.

Archived