💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A photo shoot with Ellen von Unwerth next week in New York City!

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

zmones_lt_logo-v3.png

A Lithuanian magazine claiming this (Google translation):

(a magazine cover/spread (?); an album cover (?); other suggestions?)

Lady Gaga' photoshoot in New York City decorated with Missy KuzmickaitÄ—-created clothing.

http://www.15min.lt/zmones/naujiena/pasaulis/lady-gaga-niujorke-puosis-agnes-kuzmickaites-sukurtais-drabuziais-27-487453

When clothing designer Agne KuzmickaitÄ— found e-mail-letter in English, titled "Urgent: Agne KuzmickaitÄ— and Lady Gaga", she thought that someone is joking.

However, it will turned out no tricks - one of the main US singer famous stylists Brandon Maxwell together with celebrity photographer and director Ellen von Unwerth is going to take place next week in New York for Lady Gaga photoshoot.

They were fascinated by Lithuanian music and asked for some clothes to borrow for a future project.

Then a formal letter of request, instructions on how to send clothing and addresses arrived and doubts disappeared.

Wednesday morning safely packed dresses and accessories went through the rapid delivery service and the weekend will already be on the other side of the Atlantic.

What to wear during shooting, celebrity will choose from a number of expressive models A.KuzmickaitÄ—s created over the past few years.

It is - a few bright parts decorated dresses, jumpers, Renaissance collar blouses and skirts reminders, massive head accessories.

"More recently, developing a silicone dress for my new collection, I thought that it would be ideally suited to dress Lady Gaga.

Letter from Lady Gaga's team was a real surprise for me, "- said A.KuzmickaitÄ—.

Opportunity to decorate with my clothes the amazing singer - already recognition".

ak-2-54edec089562e.jpg

untitled-51-54edec11618fa.jpg

Ellen von Unwerth (born 1954, Frankfurt) is a photographer and director, specializing in erotic femininity. She worked as a fashion model for ten years herself before moving behind the camera, and now makes fashion, editorial, and advertising photographs.
Ellen von Unwerth found fame when she first photographed Claudia Schiffer. Her work has been published in top magazines like Vogue, Vanity Fair, Interview, The Face, Arena, Twill, L'Uomo Vogue and I-D, and she has published several books of photography (Wiki).

RainingOnMe

doesn't look like Gaga if you zoom in but who knows

Those pics aren't supposed to be her, they're just models wearing the clothes gaga will wear :P

Jewels n Drugs

Omg i thought it was Ellen Degeneres :rip:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

freebit

I googled her, and her clothes are cute. I love the butterfly aesthetic she used in most of them.

Hope it's true she's shooting with Ellen. Her pics are always so bright & colorful, but s-xy.

LoveandMagic

This is SO Gaga! "Erotic feminity" - I love it!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

• Admin locked this topic

Archived