💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Zedd met Selena Gomez because he had to take a piss

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

"It was about as random as it gets," Zedd explained about the initial meeting with his rumored girlfriend. "I had the day off… and I decided to go buy stuff for my house because I just moved, so I have an empty house, and I had to pee. I had my engineer with me, so I was like, 'I hope they have a bathroom.' He was like, 'Just go to the studio over there,' which was across the street from my studio. He's like, 'They have a bathroom, just go and use that.

"So I walk in, and John, the head of our label, who had just signed Selena, was there… He was like, 'Have you ever met Selena?' That was literally the next thing he said… So he introduced me to her, and was like, 'Hey, she's cool, maybe we should make a song together.' And then like a week later, we start working on a song. All because I had to pee."

source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6487337/zedd-selena-gomez-first-meeting

:air:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope one day a hot guy needs to take a piss and finds his way to my house

I love this tho :air: What a story 

xoxo cupcakke

I'm praying for Zedd to Shave it Up if he hasn't already done so for Selener. Guy looks hairier than a Grizzly cub :pray:

I used to like Zedd, especially during Clarity and with his first album and his hype with Gaga. But ever since he's really out-done himself with generic crap.... he's not the mysterious talented underground DJ anymore. It's like he doesn't try anymore and that upsets me :(

I need Gaga to work more with Madeon. I'm upset his signature sound was hardly on the album :giveup:

And how did Zedd meet Gaga? Did he need to take a ****? 34hUpHM.gif

:hor:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived