💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kanye West publicly apologizes to Beck, Bruno Mars

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

"I would like to publically apologize to Beck, I'm sorry Beck," West tweeted Thursday.

"I also want to publicly apologize to Bruno Mars, I used to hate on him but I really respect what he does as an artist," he wrote. "I also would love for Bruno to sing this hook on this song 88 keys/ Puff and I producedñ񂬩 I even asked Tyler to shoot the vid."

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/kanye-west-publicly-apologizes-beck-article-1.2130897

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

tweets don't get their own threads :derpga:

Technically I didn't post a tweet. I posted the article talking about the tweets :derpga: 

Very mature of his part to recognize his mistakes, I applaud him for that. :applause:

There are certain popstars out there with so much bigger egos that still can't accept when they did bad to other artists.

Economy

Very mature of his part to recognize his mistakes, I applaud him for that. :applause:

There are certain popstars out there with so much bigger egos that still can't accept when they did bad to other artists.

recognizing is only step 1 tho

when u recognize errors u should be willing to do something about them. he is always causing controversy with his mouth and saying things he should say and do things he shouldnt do. hes not learning :manicure:

Me *cough* Do *cough* Ner *coug*

:haha:

Archived