💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cary Nokey (aka Rob Fusari) Gives An Update & A New Gaga Song

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

I'd prefer no The Fame Part 2, as it's pretty obvious what happened between Rob and Gaga.

Agreed tbh.. It's in the past.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a professional interview! I don't like the idea of Lady Gaga bring interchangable with any other singer though. It makes me feel uncomfortable thinking about someone else being called Gaga.

codymonster

I don't like him. He's betrayed Gaga in the past, took her to court, the age gap fits perfectly with the description of Gaga saying the rapist was 20 ish years older than her, and his COMPLETELY crazy mental breakdown on Twitter a couple years ago when he threatened to release dangerous info about her all give me the creeps. Even if the rape thing is incorrect, he's shown nothing but negativity towards Gaga. I'm fine with him moving on and maybe being sorry, but I don't know why we as a fanbase are still taking to him/ celebrating his work :smh:

ChicaSkas

What a professional interview! I don't like the idea of Lady Gaga bring interchangable with any other singer though. It makes me feel uncomfortable thinking about someone else being called Gaga.

Thanks for your support; and in this context perhaps I should have been more clear, he was saying that before he met Gaga, Lina was his 'Gaga' of sorts.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

I don't like him. He's betrayed Gaga in the past, took her to court, the age gap fits perfectly with the description of Gaga saying the rapist was 20 ish years older than her, and his COMPLETELY crazy mental breakdown on Twitter a couple years ago when he threatened to release dangerous info about her. Even if the rape thing is incorrect, he's shown nothing but evilness towards Gaga. I'm fine with him moving on and maybe being sorry, but I don't know why we as a fanbase are still taking to him/ celebrating his work :smh:

I don't know all the facts.

But, he's admitted to regretting suing her in the past, after 2012, after his d--g-fueled breakdown.

Why can't we celebrate the genius of the work that was The Fame and all of the beautiful rare demos that led up to it?

Don't the main tenets of the entire Born This Way message embody respect, tolerance, and kindness?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Katie14

Well, maybe Rob is not the rapist, BUT he's the main suspect. Who else of her producers said that he 'used to date Gaga'? Only Rob. And Gaga never confirmed that yes, they were a couple. It's a one sided claim. Who was almost 20 years older than her? Rob. Who worked with Gaga when she was 19? Rob. It all points towards Rob. And Gaga never wanted to work with Rob again and never said anyhting postive about him. The only thing she repeated that was related to Rob was that 'he called me Gaga'. Nothing else. And Gaga said it's not difficult for her fans to find out who was that guy so it must be someone all fans know, not someone we never heard of. 

I don't remember exactly what Gaga said but I when she said it would be easy for fans to figure out I don't think she was talking about her rapist. If I remember correctly, Howard Stern was asking about producers trying to change her and why she or others like her would allow that. She was talking about not staying long with producers or collaborators who took advantage of her or didn't allow her artistic freedom. She said something like, "if you follow the timeline of my career, its not very hard to figure out"

I don't know. I have to listen to that part again but Im almost positive she wasn't talking about her rapist.

AbuHassan1992

So a "Global Moderator" on a LG forum is going to continue to give RF attention/support and continue to act like he's such a great guy even though he's raped/abused Gaga? Disgusting. 

lol what's wrong with u

Wow I un-intentionally have caused a tempest in a thread.. thank you all for your input and insights, it does help clear the muddied waters...  I agree 100% with this. Where is the proof though? :huh: I don't know one way or the other what happened in the private lives of these two human beings any more than you do.If you can provide proof of your allegations I'd love to see it. No records exist and no tweets or updates from Gaga exist to ever say in concrete who did this.I approached this interview for the fans here in the interest of being non-judgemental to both parties. I respect both artists here. I love Lady Gaga. I love Rob Fusari's contributions that made the Gaga we know and love today, and I fully believe in the BTWF Mantra of 'Stop The Drama, Start The Music".Gaga is doing SO PHENOMENALLY well right now in her life, the heavens are opening up for her, the world is at her feet. I have never been happier or prouder to be a Lady Gaga fan. She's left the negativity in her life far behind her and so have I. I think we all need to move on in a more positive direction.  Thank you very much Eric, you clearly understand where I was coming from here :applause:I KNOW RIGHT..?!Rob said last year if anything is to be released, he is respecting her choice and leaves it completely up to Gaga.

Except Gaga did confirm it by proving specific enough details to implicate him, and then saying that anyone who had been following her career could easily figure it out from what she stated in the interview. To say that she didn't confirm it is disingenuous. If you don't want to believe her, fine. But don't say we don't have enough information to know so she was taking about when she herself said we did. If you still want hard evidence, just admit that her word that she was raped isn't good enough for you.

I don't remember exactly what Gaga said but I when she said it would be easy for fans to figure out I don't think she was talking about her rapist. If I remember correctly, Howard Stern was asking about producers trying to change her and why she or others like her would allow that. She was talking about not staying long with producers or collaborators who took advantage of her or didn't allow her artistic freedom. She said something like, "if you follow the timeline of my career, its not very hard to figure out"

I don't know. I have to listen to that part again but Im almost positive she wasn't talking about her rapist.

No, they talked about all these men who s-xually abuse artists and Howard was asking why do females let all these guys get away with all the bad things they have done. So Gaga said she doesn't really and if people do the math it's very easy to figure everything out. 

Vernier

Thanks for this Chica

And ew at the ease with which people are throwing rape accusations around :wtf:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

I agree 100% with this.

yeah i just feel like people here think they know more than they really do 

and without any real evidence we can speculate, but none of us were there, none of us no what really happened - and we probably never will  :shrug:

Stephen

Well, maybe Rob is not the rapist, BUT he's the main suspect. Who else of her producers said that he 'used to date Gaga'? Only Rob. And Gaga never confirmed that yes, they were a couple. It's a one sided claim. Who was almost 20 years older than her? Rob. Who worked with Gaga when she was 19? Rob. It all points towards Rob. And Gaga never wanted to work with Rob again and never said anyhting postive about him. The only thing she repeated that was related to Rob was that 'he called me Gaga'. Nothing else. And Gaga said it's not difficult for her fans to find out who was that guy so it must be someone all fans know, not someone we never heard of.

This, exactly. We obviously don't know for sure but I mean who else could it be, considering all of this...

Katie14

No, they talked about all these men who s-xually abuse artists and Howard was asking why do females let all these guys get away with all the bad things they have done. So Gaga said she doesn't really and if people do the math it's very easy to figure everything out. 

Oh wow. I totally had that mixed up. Im sorry. But I do remember thinking that Gaga wasn't talking specifically about getting raped. That she was talking more in general about producers who have taken advantage of her and how she didn't stick around after that. Im pretty sure she didn't talk about getting raped until later on in the interview.

Archived