Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FULL HQ VIDEO: Madonna falls while performing on BRITS

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

If I see a friend or even a stranger fall, my first reaction isn't to laugh. My first reaction is to run up to them and see if they're okay and if they were hurt. Like I said, two kinds of people though. 

can you already stop?

No one laughs at the moment, stop trying anyone to look bad. I am pretty sure that you have read my previous posts but I'll repeat it just for you.

You are in a forum where there are jokes about lady gaga all day, and this gif was used 24/7 during months

GIF_101400_angry_birds_lady_gaga_version

She wasn't hurt, what's the problem? It's just a joke to make it funny and THAT's it.

You act as if were wishing her death or something... oh, no. That's what happens EVERYDAY on madonnanation.com. My bad.

Tove Lo

Coz I love you Iggy 

Your music is amazing

Can't wait for your new video for your new single Trouble

trouble gonna flop 

I mean oh narly dude wanna go see a dingo. luv me some kangaroos in the hood.

hop on that **** like a maniac

The Child

Oh great, I was thought she was gonna be a drama queen.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Great news! Hopefully people who are offended by others finding it amusing can calm down now.

Her dancers, however, are not.

:lmao:

Haroon

If people's first reactions are to laugh at something like that then sure whatever, I guess it's a different sense of humour - but to actually be HAPPY about something like this and relish in the moment and hoorah about it is horrendous :smh:

You act as if were wishing her death or something... oh, no. That's what happens EVERYDAY on madonnanation.com. My bad.

I'm not quite sure why you keep bringing up Madonna fans :confused: This isn't about them being worse or us being better, this isn't about comparing and things being relative :huh:

I didn't find it funny at all, and if my friends fall I help them back up - especially if it looks as bad as this one did - I saw it live on TV and it was horrible.

I saw it live on TV too and it was awesome Of course I would help them back up, but you know what I mean. Besides, if she was truly hurt, she wouldn't have gotten back up and done all those dance moves 

who will love me when the night is over

Archived