💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to star in American Horror Story: Hotel (Season 5)

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMiklaus

Think of it as an extended music video. Oh my f*cking god I wouldn't mind if they made her sing songs now!  :giveup:

Gagadisiak

for me  seasons 3>2>1>4  . 

i feel Gaga is gonna be awesome :excited: 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

mitchellok

i hate this

can she just ****ing focus on her music and not every god dam thing else

it's like she's taking any and every job she can get

watch this next album flop and gifs created from this series used to mock her into has-beenville

Phantomhive

I'm such a flop I have no idea what this show is, they sing songs on it? :koons:

Only in last season (Freakshow)

In I fly on wings of winter.

Excited for this, but I'm concerned her music is going to take a backseat for a long time. TV seasons aren't exactly filmed in a day...

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Excited for this, but I'm concerned her music is going to take a backseat for a long time. TV seasons aren't exactly filmed in a day...

its coming out in October so they'll be completely done by the end of this year. Let alone that Gaga is already working with Red One and he said they've written quite some songs...  And he is not the only producer, Gaga already worked with the DIsco guy and DJWS is probably cooking something as well + Diane warren etc.

She can basically release an album either this fall or Q1 in 2016 and it will be perfect...

Blue Jeans

i hate this

can she just ****ing focus on her music and not every god dam thing else

it's like she's taking any and every job she can get

watch this next album flop and gifs created from this series used to mock her into has-beenville

Argh calm the f*ck down, its a good marketing plan, she's working on her music, this series only get 13 episodes, while we get New music probably coming in 2016 we at least have something to get excited about, and she's not out of the public eye, its very clever..

But you had to be a debbie downer and get all "omg why can't she just sing" let her do her thing, and sit in the back and watch.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived