💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to star in American Horror Story: Hotel (Season 5)

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyPrince

Watch as this becomes an Adam Levine in Asylum sized mess.

Watch as this becomes a Stevie Nicks coming in to sing a song on a piano once sized mess.

Ew worst career move ever. Even worse than ARTPOP. AHS is done they've been repeating the same characters since season 2

Sorry if Gaga didn't impress you with ARTPOP or her AHS but you can remain seething because many of us is happy & contented about everything.

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Tokyo Rose

I said this in the AHS thread, but PRAYING they won't **** it up like they did with Chloe Sevigny and her charcter. She was hyped to DEATH only for her to be useless and be maimed and killed off 4 episodes in

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Oh yeah and Adam Levine's stupid character.

But it's GAGA so it's gonna be epic anyway

Not her AHS tweet getting more retweets than her engagement tweet! :lmao:

Watch as this becomes a Stevie Nicks coming in to sing a song on a piano once sized mess.

why would Gaga announce the theme then?? Usually it's a big secret and they said she's replacing Lange!

Holy ****, this better be epic! This is actually getting a lot of negative press - people are saying she's "weird" and "ugly" again and that AHS is going downhill. Funny though, right after she just had the huge surge of positivity from the Oscar's. I hope this plays out well! I'm excited! I want it to be a murder mystery, like Clue, or Murder on the Orient Express (that would have been ag rest theme with Jessica Lange, too).

XoXoJoanneGaga

I don't think so, TMZ said she's taking over the leading role. I think this is going to be really big. 

Miracle

Okay she has been confirmed as the main actress of the season

Anyway, E! announced they're giving more info about it tonight

Dean Winchester

NOt ha so quickly clocking everyone that was thinking gagz was going to stop being crazy  :lmao: Crazyga is back y'all  :excited2: Leading role? In a tv show? im done ....this b*Tch is killing me  :emo: im super excited

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived