đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to star in American Horror Story: Hotel (Season 5)

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AquaFire Witch

I stopped watching this show when it came out because I thought it was stupid. Well looks like I have no choice now but to watch if Gaga will be on it.

OMG I don't know what to say. Seeing her act in a series like this will be so amazing!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

My fav tv show + my fav artist together!! who could imagine!?!?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

GypsyPrince

That's not what I meant. And ratings of course are great but it's not the pop culture phenomenon it once was

You need to stop reading other's ppl opinions if it bothers you that much

it's ok if it's no longer popular. At least it still has a decently large fanbase.

Besides, Gaga on AHS would fit so well with her aesthetic. It'll be awesome. 

Hecturr

OHHHHHHHHHHHMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS GIVING ME THE FAME MONSTER TEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS OMG HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP WHAT IS THIS ****ING YEAR 2015 HOW HAVE YOU BEEN SO AMAZING TO ME ALREADY OMG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP

So is nobody gonna say anything about he fact that she mentions "hotel"? Is the theme like a haunted/murder hotel?????!!!!!! Omg cant wait!!!!!!!

I said this in the AHS thread, but PRAYING they won't **** it up like they did with Chloe Sevigny and her charcter. She was hyped to DEATH only for her to be useless and be maimed and killed off 4 episodes in

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

who will love me when the night is over

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived