💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna: Gaga is very talented + there's room for other queens

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

The credits say "contains a sample of blaah blaah contesy of blaah blaah"

They are not credited. I have the booklet in front of me. :toofunny:

Benny Andersson and Bjorn Ulvaeus (ABBA) are credited as songwriters. Giorgio Moroder, Pete Bellotte and Deepeche Mode? No where to be found. 

4 Future Lovers (Madonna/Mirwais Ahmadzai) Webo Girl Publishing, Inc. ASCAP/1000 Lights Music Limited BMI. All rights on behalf of Webo

Girl Publishing, Inc. administered by WB Music Corp. ASCAP. Produced by Madonna and Mirwais Ahmadzai Programming by Mirwais Ahmadzai Additional Drum

Programming by Stuart Price Protools Engineer: Paul “P-Dub†Walton

12 Like It Or Not (Madonna/Christian Karlsson/Pontus Winnberg/Henrik

Jonback) Webo Girl Publishing, Inc. ASCAP/Murlyn Songs AB All rights on behalf of Webo Girl Publishing, Inc. administered by WB Music Corp. ASCAP. Produced by

Madonna and Bloodshy & Avant Additional Programming by Stuart Price and Mango Guitar and Bass by Henrik Jonback Acoustic Guitar by Monte Pittman

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

No you're just a blind biased Madge stan. She could slap Gaga round the face and you'd still defend her. :smh:

It depends on what reason she has to slap Gagz :)

There's absolutely no shade in this article. She likes Gaga, wants this sh*t to end and she will make sure it does. Only pressed haters have issues letting it go and turn it to a bad thing.

I'm so tired of this feud. I don't even know why we should discuss again about that. If Madonna wants to rewrite her own history saying that she barely said nothing about Gaga, and never fueled anything, or use the feud for promotional or artistic puposes IS HER F***N PROBLEM.

I don't believe her, but i won't going to return to that anymore.

Andreyw

I've heard both songs and I heard nothing similar , tbh :rip: there are songs which sound way more the same than these 2 and neither of those songs' artists or their labels or fans gave a **** about it :rip: like some people said , if BTW was really a "blatantly rip off" , why didn't she she sued her? There've been songs which had instrumentals rip offs and other things and got copyright infringement , got sued etc... Madonna is just simply milking off this situation ...she could've avoided this whole "blatantly ripping off my song" thing if she was really bored , annoyed by it but since she mentioned about it , she obviously wants to stir things up again. It's not that hard to see that. And all that "praise"... It's not really like she meant what she said ... She probably did that to be in a positive spotlight , to have defense , which some used it :fan:

CatelynnMarie

But MADONNA was the one pouring more gasoline

MADONNA mocked Gaga's BTW song and remixed it with Express Yourself and Shes Not Me

MADONNA made a backdrop mocking Little Monsters @ the MDNA Ball Tour

MADONNA was the one mainly talking ****

This is exactly how I felt for so long. Now that I've read this article, I kind of feel better about the whole thing tbh. She felt threatened in a way. She felt her work was being plagiarized and she was fighting for her own work. It's only natural to feel a need to protect something you made, so she was retaliating. Not in a good way whatsoever, but she expressed herself  :derpga:  

Like she said, people pit women against each other and blow things completely out of proportion most times. She shouldn't have acted the way she did (I think she's trying to correct herself because of Rebel Heart), not just because it was out of control, but because she is aware of the media doing what they do. 

I for one never even found similarities within the songs. I always was like, wtf are people even talking about

NewYorkCity

She felt her work was being plagiarized and she was fighting for her own work. It's only natural to feel a need to protect something you made, so she was retaliating. 

poor ha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uviwxdcpGSg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1pYKdqD1ls

CatelynnMarie

poor ha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uviwxdcpGSg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1pYKdqD1ls

I'm guessing these are songs she "plagiarized" ? I'm too into the music I'm listening to, to stop and listen  :duck:

I never said she didn't do that ****, I'm just saying that's probably how she felt. There's people out there who do stupid things and don't think anything of it, but when it's done to them the whole world ends. So who really knows 

FRANK1991

yeah saying people will shut up about it when she's the one that just keeps stirring it up!

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Free My Mind

For once.. I think we should lay off madonna. Okay all that **** back then was attention seeking.

This is a classy answer, to the point. She clearly says she "felt her song had been blatantly ripped off" - she didn't say the song was a rip off. Okay she's been attention seeking in the past, but this is far from the worst thing she's done.

Judas Oyster

"Here's the thing: One day everyone's going to just shut up about it. You'll see! I have a plan."

What? :O  :duck:

This sounds like they're gonna plan something in the near future. A song together I would think!

"Here's the thing: One day everyone's going to just shut up about it. You'll see! I have a plan."

What? :O  :duck:

This sounds like they're gonna plan something in the near future. A song together I would think!

Inb4 she will BTW again on her tour.

Time to forgive, time to forget.

She had all the rights to feel offended by BTW, and all the rights to do actions about it.

But it seems she moved on, so we need to move on..

And what she said it's more or less an apology..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived