Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady vs Gaga

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

I know sometimes gaga feels more classy like the Oscars. And sometimes she feels gaga like the meat dress. But the way the general public is reacting to the way she looked at the Oscars is kinda frightening. They're saying that she's dressing down now and they're acting like this version of gaga is permanent. Did Gaga set herself up for the GP to be disappointed? Will the GP make a big deal out of gaga dressing crazy again when it happens?

Thoughts?

The Child

tumblr_md5v13SeqU1r2qaggo1_400.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

KingOfSpain

Save both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgUne61VF_0

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

TimisaMonster

The thing is....she goes back and forth ALL THE TIME! It's not the first time she's worn a gown and beautiful dresses!

LADY is her "princess" side of being a jazzy opera singer with ball gowns. Best performance being the Oscars :nooo:

GAGA is her "rebel" side of being enigmatic and a rock pop girl in tight clothes. Best performance being the VMA 2009 :giveup:

She is LADY GAGA.

Interesting how her Top 2 performances are each a different side of her entire persona! :udidnt:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Haroon

I don't think they'll be too surprised, the ones who get attached to the classier looks will probably just roll their eyes :shrug: If anything it'd be good that everyone realised how Gaga doesn't and maybe will never have a permanent image to save disappointment  :laughga:

ARTUNiCORN

The thing is....she goes back and forth ALL THE TIME! It's not the first time she's worn a gown and beautiful dresses!

LADY is her "princess" side of being a jazzy opera singer with ball gowns. Best performance being the Oscars :nooo:

GAGA is her "rebel" side of being enigmatic and a rock pop girl in tight clothes. Best performance being the VMA 2009 :giveup:

She is LADY GAGA.

Interesting how her Top 2 performances are each a different side of her entire persona! :udidnt:

AlexanderMagno

I want to believe the GP has acknowledged she's more than the things she wears. You see a lot of people finally accepting that the weird stuff had some sort of meaning, the Oscars performance really made people look to her in a different perspective. So, if the strange outfits come back, I'm hoping they will see the girl behind the aura, and be more open-minded about the aura a girl they know is talented has created.

The other (very very) likely situation, if the crazy antics return, is that people will still show love for Gaga (which is a plus) but will completely ignore her because they are not here for anything but classy from her.

GagaisHotAF

I don't think they'll be too surprised, the ones who get attached to the classier looks will probably just roll their eyes :shrug: If anything it'd be good that everyone realised how Gaga doesn't and maybe will never have a permanent image to save disappointment  :laughga:

At least now people won't say she is a freak and untalented. They will say she is a talented freak. :)

Probably on Grindr

She is LADY GAGA.

Flawless post. :applause: 

Archived