Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

AVENGERS: Age of Ultron OFFICIAL POSTER released!

Xgongiviguess

Featured Posts

Xgongiviguess

Who are the girl and guy on the right at the back? :omg: So many superheroes in one place, it makes me giddy :giveup:

Scarlet Witch and Quicksliver (look them up, they're X-Men villains) , they will be introduced as Inhuman siblings to introduce the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) to the INHUMANS movie 2018.

This is an actual spoiler of Agents of Shield. don't click if you plan on watching that show or if you haven't seen the midseason 2 finale. 

just like Daisy Quake AKA Skye in Agents of Shield is an Inhuman, all part of Marvel's MCU.

U-GO-BOY

Scarlet Witch and Quicksliver (look them up, they're X-Men villains) , they will be introduced as Inhuman siblings to introduce the MCU to the INHUMANS movie 2018.

This is an actual spoiler of Agents of Shield. don't click if you plan on watching that show or if you haven't seen the midseason 2 finale. 

just like Daisy Quake AKA Skye in Agents of Shield is an Inhuman, all part of Marvel's MCU.

they are no villains, more like anti-heroes

and no, they won't be Inhumans.

Baron von Strucker experimented on them with Loki's sceptre, so that's where they get their powers from

bionic

Scarlet Witch and Quicksliver (look them up, they're X-Men villains) , they will be introduced as Inhuman siblings to introduce the MCU to the INHUMANS movie 2018.

I was under the impression that Pietro & Wanda had just been experimented on rather than being Inhumans

buy bionic

it's real

Ugh it doesn't look good. It's nice, I like the concept, but even though every single movie poster is a collage, they try hard to make it look like an actual picture where the actors are posing together, but this one don't even try

SISTERV

looks incredibly basic. I can't keep up with this franchise anymore. There are way too many sequels, companions, side stories. Its just messy to me.

bionic

looks incredibly basic. I can't keep up with this franchise anymore. There are way too many sequels, companions, side stories. Its just messy to me.

I don't think it's hard to keep track of. :shrug:

Ugh it doesn't look good. It's nice, I like the concept, but even though every single movie poster is a collage, they try hard to make it look like an actual picture where the actors are posing together, but this one don't even try

mte it's a mess, especially with the crumbling rocks at the sides

they could've photoshopped out that nipple on ScarJo too

buy bionic

Archived