💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry takes scandalous pictures, slammed by media

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

She shouldn't be disrespectful to art in this fashion, especially with so many impressionable young fans.

:haha:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you read the OP?

Gaga has never been vulgar into museums or other artistic public places, especially when she was abroad, this is the point of the articles, it's not about wearing a thong or a bra or going to a celibate party in the right places to do these kind of things.

It's about being respectful for something that is famous and celebrate all around the world since centuries. 

This has nothing to do with Katy and Gaga, this could have been also another celebrity, media are criticizing Katy as international celebrity posting this things on social media like something to be proud of, it could have been any other international celebrity.

No one would care as much, and if you think they would, you're lying to yourself. 

Psychedelic

I couldn't help myself from going over all the thread aaaand...

Ok, I get it... this is disrespeting art of a country and even though many tourists do similar things, Katy is a public figure so she should've thought twice before doing such a childish and stupid thing.

Can some of you just come here and post this once? Probably reply to 1 or 2 quotes?

I guess NOOOOOOOT, it's the same old 3/4 members hating on Katy for whatever reason, posting like maniacs in her threads and they won't rest until their voices are heard and everyone agrees Katy is the worst thing that has ever happened to this world.

I pray for your souls, you know who you are! :bye:

Cody Draco

Gaga stans are SO OBSESSED with Katy :lmao:

people here actually thinking her "ARTPOP" era is coming :lmao:

hoping for her "decay" :lmao:

b---hes better SIMMER the **** down she's going nowhere :lmao:

some of you guys are so embarrassing. Pls dont cry when Madonna fans continue to **** talk Gaga :rip:

Scold them with that TRUTH TEA

UMoEmgn.gif

Miranda Sings

I mean, it wasn't the smartest or most sensitive thing, but WHO CARES. This shouldn't be such a discussed issue. 

Gaga stans are SO OBSESSED with Katy :lmao:

people here actually thinking her "ARTPOP" era is coming :lmao:

hoping for her "decay"

b---hes better SIMMER the **** down she's going nowhere

some of you guys are so embarrassing. Pls dont cry when Madonna fans continue to **** talk Gaga :rip:

Preach it like a pastor :whitney:

Whispering

If the painting and statues are of something of authoruity or important, then yes, it is historical and/or meaningful. However, if it's something like the 'Birth Of Venus', I won't get offended if someone made faces or something. It's just an painting to me.

You didn't know that Michelangelo's David is a historical, meaningful and highly important piece of art? Really?

No one would care as much, and if you think they would, you're lying to yourself. 

The OP cited respected ITALIAN media and articles that usually don't talk about Katy or these things, not all the world is about these stupid stan wars. 

heavymlover

It's not that big of a deal imo (though I understand why someone would find it distasteful). I cringe at the middle school humor though.

This needs to be quoted again. 

What if Shakira or Kylie Minogue came to the U.S. and did this to the new World Trade Center or to the Statue of Liberty or to a painting of Martin Luther King? Its the same thing. This is what 2nd graders do, not women in their 30s. If I went to Europe and one of my friends were doing this, I'd be embarassed. It's offensive, tacky, and blah.

Whispering

The articles in the OP are from the media.

If Gaga did this same thing, she would get torn apart in the press around the world, especially in the U.S. It would be all over the morning and nighttime talk shows and on E news and other entertainment shows. There would literally be hundreds of articles all over the Internet? There would be dozens of threads here with " her fans" dragging her to the pits of hell and calling her every rude and disrespectful name they could come up with.

Remember when Bieber wrote something childish in the Anne Frank guest book, that came off as disrespectful? It was discussed on every outlet I mentioned above.

You are lying to yourself, if you think otherwise.

If Gaga did this same thing, she would get torn apart in the press around the world, especially in the U.S. It would be all over the morning and nighttime talk shows and on E news and other entertainment shows. There would literally be hundreds of articles all over the Internet? There would be dozens of threads here with " her fans" dragging her to the pits of hell and calling her every rude and disrespectful name they could come up with.

Remember when Bieber wrote something childish in the Anne Frank guest book, that came off as disrespectful? It was discussed on every outlet I mentioned above.

someone still uses the brain incredible

This needs to be quoted again. 

My argument isn't that it wasn't childish. It obviously was. My argument is that because it's Katy, it's getting more attention. Just like the pictures Admin posted, people don't get offended by that at all. 

• Mills locked this topic

Archived