💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift sells out hyde park in the UK!

Cersei

Featured Posts

Haroon

Congratulations to her :applause:

I'm still waiting for more UK dates to be announced before I buy tickets, that's assuming they will be :sweat: And preferably at the O2 arena or Twickenham stadium because I can get pre-sales for those :teehee:

I'm still waiting for more UK dates to be announced before I buy tickets, that's assuming they will be :sweat: And preferably at the O2 arena or Twickenham stadium because I can get pre-sales for those :teehee:

I wouldn't be surprised. Because this is arguably the biggest date on the EU tour she probably wanted it to sell out before she announced anything else 🙊

Whispering

This tour is going to do very well. If she wanted to, she could stretch it out for a year...but she probably won't do that.

LoveandMagic

Hyde Park is a big deal right? I'm not surprised she's sold out. The sales receipts on 1989 (album) are phenomenal. Lots of happy Swifties! 

Congrats, Taylor

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

I'm still waiting for more UK dates to be announced before I buy tickets, that's assuming they will be :sweat: And preferably at the O2 arena or Twickenham stadium because I can get pre-sales for those :teehee:

Urgh I really hope so because I hate festivals. I mean, I'm going and I'm really happy but I expect it to be super modified from the arena version

who will love me when the night is over

Archived