💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are Gaga's Tattoos becoming distracting?

monstereo

Featured Posts

Supersonic

It's peculiar to me how people who don't have tattoo's are always among the ones who criticize people for having tattoos. :flop:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. I actually love it when she wears something sophisticated and you can still see her tattoos. It's a perfect contrast in some weird way.

CakeLikeLG

heart, anchor and that f**kin rat or whatever it is on her elbow look cheap.

paws up tattoo is meh and other ones are really good so to answer the question - no, shes a rockstar, she does what she likes

some of her tattoos symbolise her past albums/eras and she should continue this, because its amazing idea

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

I just don't like that her both arms are tatted up, that looks like it's too much and I liked the left side rule.

But on the other hand I really like the trumpet tattoo and Bennett's signature and I really don't know where else she could've put it

artRaver

I don't think they're distracting, but then again people always want something to complain so, that's that... 

If she wanted to cover them up she obviously would since concealer/foundation for make-up does exist.  :fan:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

androiduser

I don't like them personally, but it's a part of her just like any other part of her body.

Sometimes they don't fit her fashion choices, but they're a part of her body, her style and her personality.

ppl love to find something to complain about...they can't complain about the voice so they are coming for something different

FameHungry

I think they're not distracting, in fact it adds her uniqueness to an outfit.

ppl love to find something to complain about...they can't complain about the voice so they are coming for something different

StrawberryBlond

Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. When she's on stage in crazy outfits, they work. But in classy outfits, not so much. She looked great in that gold dress when she accompanied Taylor in that Vegas hotel and her tattoos just set off the dress. I also think they looked really s-xy with that black dress at the Vanity Fair party. But sometimes, they look a bit tacky. I think they looked terrible on the red carpet last night - too stark next to the white and located in unflattering areas near the armpit and side boob. I'm not the biggest fans of tattoos anyway, but they're ok as long as they're nice looking and you don't have too many. I feel Gaga's got a bit too many, especially on one side. She's starting to look cluttered. I really hope she doesn't keep tattooing the name of every single album, no matter how small, as if she's going to start including C2C (the trumpet), she's going to end up looking a mess. She's too gorgeous to have any more. Don't put a bumper sticket on a Bentley and all that.

I'm so used to looking at them that I don't really notice, they are a part of her now.

:yes:

And it's hilarious that she was THAT perfect, well dressed and beautiful that tattoos are being picked on.

Archived