Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Oscars ratings lowest in 6 years

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

I didn't really see any commercials advertising that Gaga was performing. Did they really promote that she was going to be there?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

Thank God, I was getting worried that pawsdownlittlemonster.com literally won't have anything to write a post to "drag" her. :flop:

Of course. And according to him it will be solely her fault. The guy is so sadly pressed. He keeps trying to act like his sad little hate site is a dual site/Madonna fan site as well, when the title is a direct snub at Gaga And 97% is dedicated at hating Gaga. The only time he even mentions Madge is when someone points out his sick little obsession, then he makes multiple posts about Madonna. Funny thing though, those posts usually mention or shade Gaga in some way. I wouldn't doubt if he grabbed onto to the small hand full of negative reviews (out of a massive sea of positive ones) and elevated their status to act as though reactions were mixed. Hell, he probably claims she lip synced or missed several notes. People like that always find something, even if they have to pull it out of their butt. He, Angela Chang, and Perez can stay mad, because Gaga is their whole life. They are bitter every second while Gaga is living her dream with a fantastic fiance, is close friends with legends, travels to exclusive locales, and will never worry about bills.

As for the Oscars decline, I've always found award shows boring as hell. Plus there are a lot of good shows Sunday night. I personally tuned in for the red carpet, caught part of the ceremony, tuned out for Walking Dead, watched most of Talking Dead, then tuned back to the ceremony to catch the last performances. I loved a lot of the films, directors, and actors that were nominated, but there was no way I was going to sit through all that, even if the Walking Dead hadn't been on.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

GypsyPrince

This post is making its rounds on Tumblr:

"Lady Gaga’s Oscar’s performance shows just how many people turned off their tvs once she exited the stage

8:30 EST - 39.1 Million Viewers

â€â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€-

9:30 EST - 40.3 Million Viewers

â€â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€

Gaga takes stage: 54.8 Million Viewers

â€â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€

10:20 EST -  28.9 Million Viewers

â€â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€Ã¢â‚¬â€-

Last Award of the night - 29.0 Million Viewers"

Somebody tell me this is true. :giveup:

Archived