💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Oscars ratings lowest in 6 years

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The Oscars gave out many awards on Sunday night, but best ratings was not one of them.

The 87th Academy Awards drew an average 36.6 million total viewers in the United States. While a good rating by normal TV standards, the number was sharply down from last year's 43 million viewers.

Sunday night's audience was also the lowest for the broadcast in six years.

Source: http://money.cnn.com/2015/02/23/media/oscars-ratings-lowest/index.html?iid=HP_LN

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JEWRJEWR

well... the show itself was boring. we all know that. (Im not talking about gagas performance)

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Well, 2014 wasn't a year of game changing movies. Weak Best Picture contenders + a lot of new actors nominated. 

Morphine Prince

Watch people blame Gaga for it.

This b---h on Twitter blamed it on her and I made sure I reminded her everyone was praising her and is the most talked about. If the b---h doesn't understand that I will have to drag her :)

Thank God, I was getting worried that pawsdownlittlemonster.com literally won't have anything to write a post to "drag" her. :flop:

Stephen

The show was pretty awful save the last 2 performances.

This b---h on Twitter blamed it on her and I made sure I reminded her everyone was praising her and is the most talked about. If the b---h doesn't understand that I will have to drag her :)

chill :air:

Archived