Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaneybaby

So good, masterpiece, song of the decade  :excited:

:awkney:

am i listening to something different than the rest of this thread? this sounds so basic to me and like every edm song with some girl singing from 2011. I am extremely underwhelmed by it. Not the song of a decade, i will be surprised if it even gets big on radio, seems more like a club song than radio for me. Don't be offended if u love it lol i just don't feel it 

am i listening to something different than the rest of this thread? this sounds so basic to me and like every edm song with some girl singing from 2011. I am extremely underwhelmed by it. Not the song of a decade, i will be surprised if it even gets big on radio, seems more like a club song than radio for me. Don't be offended if u love it lol i just don't feel it 

You need to stop, only Gaga is obsessed with doing something new & different all the time, not everyone HAS to aspire to that. This is music, entertainment. And this is a fun little song which is great to listen to.

It's so stupid how a lot of people on here act like music always has to be revolutionary and different. No, that is Gaga's thing, that is what sets her apart. There are lots of artists who find a formula which works for them and use it, it's called having a style and there is nothing wrong with it

HighwayGuy

I can't believe this is not being released until the 10th May in the UK  :smh:  The system of single releases in the UK is a mess

shaneybaby

You need to stop, only Gaga is obsessed with doing something new & different all the time, not everyone HAS to aspire to that. This is music, entertainment. And this is a fun little song which is great to listen to.

It's so stupid how a lot of people on here act like music always has to be revolutionary and different. No, that is Gaga's thing, that is what sets her apart. There are lots of artists who find a formula which works for them and use it, it's called having a style and there is nothing wrong with it

You need to stop. Don't tell me how I should feel and not be able to voice my opinion when you want to voice yours. Absolutely absurd. 

I don't have a lot of respect for any artist with a "Formula." Its a cheap way to just keep making money. Thats my opinion and theres nothing you can do about that. Sorry. 

blacklistedd

cliche gay club song #126

I agree with you but I think there are artists that have an aesthetic that they stick to and they don't necessarily delve deep but they make good music regardless of their lack of substance (Rihanna, Lana Del Rey) and they bring their own little identities to the table that set them apart even if they're not doing anything thats breaking the mold. I mean look at Britney Spears, shes shallow as **** but shes made some catchy ass pop tracks and has clear iconography. Something like this song however is just faceless pop nothingness created to be filler at every lameass gay club in west hollywood that charges you $15 for a watered vodka tonic. I don't think Selena Gomez has a style yet, shes yet to create an identity for herself in pop music and she just releases off the shelf creations to be a product. Zedd may be a good producer but what he makes has come around so late in the game. I just feel like ive heard it all before and thats not about needing "revolutionary" music, but I mean you've got to bring some resemblance of a unique twist to the table or else who the **** are you? You know? Im not saying songs like this shouldnt exist I mean they're going to be out there regardless, but theres nothing to defend here if someones calling it out for being vapid bull****.

forslayage

I THOUGHT THE DROP WOULD BE BETTER HONESTLY BECAUSE I DIDN"T WATCH THE VIDEO I JUST LOOKED AT THE COMMENTS FIRST AND THOUGHT OH OK THE DROP WONT BE THE SAME AS ALL OF HIS OTHER TRACKS I WAS WRONG I LIKE IT BUT IT LITERALLY SOUNDS THE SAME AS HIS OTHER SONGS WTF ITS LIKE HE USES ONE OF THE SAME STEMS OR SOUNDS ON ALL OF HIS TRACKS

:awkney:

THIS.

The song has no life and it's an auto tuned mess... Maybe that's because Selena Gomez is singing it idk :awkney:

TimisaMonster

I don't know....I can't get into the song. Like....the melody isn't really that strong and the drop is kinda :shrug:

I'm sure it'll grow on me when radio plays it 100 times a day cuz we thirsty for new music... :thetea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SISTERV

I don't get the hype. It sounds very 2013/2014 to me. Nothing new about it. And her vocal delivery is very bland and flat.

Dominic

I like it, it's not something groundbreaking and I can't at everyone praising that drop; it's hardly a drop, listen to Knife Party.

However it is a good bop. It can stay

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived