💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey to ditch BRIT Awards because of Taylor Swift

Pop

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

you seem to have a hard time grasping that people use outside evidence to uphold their opinion. That's how arguments work. Are all the people who use evidence to strengthen a scientific opinion or theory just being sheep?

The mature and intersting concept

In “Money Power Gloryâ€, Lana plays the blasphemous seductress that’s trying to lead a man of faith astray.

compared to the reductive and basic concept since I Knew You Were Trouble already exists.

In “Blank Space†she has spotted a bad boy and although she knows he is trouble she still wants to pursue him and have fun. She simply cannot resist a bad boy.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

I see these Lana fans acting as if she was the first artist to ever use vintage thematics and that just ain't true. The only thing original and vintage on her are her thoughs on feminism.

sVWaoiJ.gif

If only Lana sold out, trademarked relatively common phrases and had a brainwashed fanbase that justifies her generic music and selfishness for money by deflecting accusations with petty gloating and delusional inflation of her talent to falsely but idealistically match her artistic and general ability with her carefully manufactured success :air:

FrozenKookie

I'll laugh at you guys when Lana attended the said event. You dramatic b---hes ffs

Hellspont

If only Lana sold out, trademarked relatively common phrases and had a brainwashed fanbase that justifies her generic music and selfishness for money by deflecting accusations with petty gloating and delusional inflation of her talent to falsely but idealistically match her artistic and general ability with her carefully manufactured success :air:

LMAO :sharon: Chic you win this debate omg :air:

JusKeepBreathin

sVWaoiJ.gif

The shade is not finite; it's infinite. lol

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

:applause:

screaming :air: /thread

Cody Draco

I stan for you so hard Chic. You expressed everything I've been trying to in such a concise manner. :giveup:

Archived