• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

:lmao: amazing 

the Thug Life :lmao:

omg and the lady from Elders react was there :lmao:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I thought it would be like "the weird guys show up, start to lose and in the end they surprise everyone and win the game" kind of story but they made it so much better :rip:

Oh and about the song, when I first heard it I got confused by the reggae-ish vibe in the intro but then the "hummitsirrisistiBOOOOOOU" part came in and I loved it!  :sara:

Quartz

amazing 

the Thug Life 

omg and the lady from Elders react was there 

I was expecting a badasa video but this is so much better. It's literally a meme

I thought it would be like "the weird guys show up, start to lose and in the end they surprise everyone and win the game" kind of story but they made it so much better 

Oh and about the song, when I first heard it I got confused by the reggae-ish vibe in the intro but then the "hummitsirrisistiBOOOOOOU" part came in and I loved it!  

I can't believe people actually responded!  :giveup: I made this yesterday and after 4 hours of no replies, I thought I was snubbed. I thought that no one, NO ONE cared about FOB. You made me so ****ing happy

giphy.gif

Back to the video, that guy with the Thug Life really did it for me too Pure Adrenaline. :toofunga:

And real rock bands don't take themselves too seriously so I wasn't expecting something badass ZombieAphrodite. This actually echoes their old videos. Thanks for the appreciation of this masterpiece  :messga:

They are very diverse this era. Very rock and roll but also have many elements incorporated to the album like reggae, surfer music and electronic synths. Oh Allan, let me tell you what their video means  :megaflop:

They were really big back then in their punk days. They didn't make hits (signified by them not shooting any hoops) but the crowd or GP loved them anyway. When they started getting mainstream and scoring hits (like their two previous eras and Centuries being a huge hit - signified by Pete scoring their only hoop), fans kept on commenting that they "miss the old FOB" and that they "sold out". So yeah, almost all bands and acts encounter the same thing (I see it with Gaga and Little Monsters here in GGD all the time). So I guess their message is just enjoy playing the game (making music) because the GP and fans aren't the most logical people 

/endrant  :rofl:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

FrozenKookie

I'm not enjoying the references coz this is my first time getting into their music on AB/AP (wasn't really a lucky guy since 7 years I guess when ppl were fan girling on TFTM) but only took me 24hrs to fall in love with this new album. It's really goooood :party:

Quartz

I'm not enjoying the references coz this is my first time getting into their music on AB/AP (wasn't really a lucky guy since 7 years I guess when ppl were fan girling on TFTM) but only took me 24hrs to fall in love with this new album. It's really goooood :party:

Shame on you stanning for Bjork before this band  :flop:

Quartz

That was the best thing ever.  :lmao:

I know  :haha:  Thanks for watching. This is the first step to becoming a fan  :lolgaga:

Quartz

I'm already a fan.  :flop:

Damn, really?? What's your favorite album?  :flop:

darkchylde

I'm so sad Centuries got such an epic video and Irresistible got a meme video :/
Tho it's so damn silly I can't help but love it.

They were really big back then in their punk days. They didn't make hits (signified by them not shooting any hoops) but the crowd or GP loved them anyway. When they started getting mainstream and scoring hits (like their two previous eras and Centuries being a huge hit - signified by Pete scoring their only hoop), fans kept on commenting that they "miss the old FOB" and that they "sold out". So yeah, almost all bands and acts encounter the same thing (I see it with Gaga and Little Monsters here in GGD all the time). So I guess their message is just enjoy playing the game (making music) because the GP and fans aren't the most logical people 

Thank you for the explanation! FOB and Gaga have a lot in common when it comes to media/gp/fans.

And actually I was waiting for someone to make the thread since the video came out, so when I saw the thread I ran  :haha:

Quartz

I'm so sad Centuries got such an epic video and Irresistible got a meme video :/

Tho it's so damn silly I can't help but love it.

TBH, I liked this better than centuries  :teehee: I always thought that something was missing in the Centuries video, but Irresistible video has EVERYTHING haha. Still waiting for another young blood chronicles though  :giveup:

Quartz

Thank you for the explanation! FOB and Gaga have a lot in common when it comes to media/gp/fans.

And actually I was waiting for someone to make the thread since the video came out, so when I saw the thread I ran  :haha:

Sorry for breaking your hip  :emma:  Yeah they do but I do think that FOB had it a lot worse. Did you know that in their fourth album tour, fans actually booed them while they played certain songs?  :wtfga: That's why they broke up. Thank god they went back together to make Save Rock and Roll :applause: God, I'll go crazy if that ever happens to our mother monster  :ohno:

Archived