💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Hilary Duff Files For Divorce From Mike Comrie

Coop

Featured Posts

So yesterday! Hilary Duff is officially done with her four year marriage to Mike Comrie. After a year of separation, the Lizzie McGuire star has finally filed for divorce from the hockey pro, TMZ reports.

According to the site, Duff, who has hired celeb attorney Laura Wasser, cited irreconcilable differences and is seeking primary physical custody of their son Luca, who turns 3 next month.

The news of the filing comes after Comrie reportedly had a wild drunken night out in Beverly Hills, Calif., where he allegedly was hitting on waitresses at swank eatery Mastros. According to TMZ, Duff wants Comrie to have visitation rights to their son but sources tell the site she’s concerned about his partying.

Despite their separation, the filing comes as somewhat of a shock after the couple have been spotted spending time together and seemed more than amicable.

During a interview on The Kyle and Jackie O Show in September 2014, Duff even revealed there may have been hope for their marriage.

"I mean, if there wasn't a chance for getting back [together], I think we would've filed for divorce," the star said. In a separate interview with Us Weekly in May, Duff said they were "not in a rush for anything,†adding they were "just trying to enjoy our lives and figure out what makes us happy and it's working for us."

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/hilary-duff-files-divorce-estranged-husband-mike-comrie-011500613-us-weekly.html

Haroon

That's really unfortunate :noparty: I hope the procedure occurs in the least messy way possible and that they're able to keep it 100% civil afterwards :ohno:

SychosSoChic

Sounds like he wasn't really ready to settle down 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived