💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna Notches Historic 44th No. 1 on Dance Club Songs Chart

MyQueen

Featured Posts

MyQueen

The Queen of Pop reigns again with 'Living for Love,' tying with George Strait, the King of Country, for the most leaders on a single Billboard chart.

Madonna makes Billboard chart history, as she earns her 44th No. 1 on Dance Club Songs, where "Living for Love" lifts 2-1. (The ranking, dated March 7, will refresh on Billboard.com on Thursday, Feb. 26.)

With the coronation, Madonna equals George Strait, who's logged 44 No. 1s on Hot Country Songs, for the most leaders ever by an act on a singular Billboard chart.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6479962/madonna-44th-number-1-dance-club-songs

madonna-living-for-love-2015-video-billb

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

hum yeah but not in Hot100, kinda sad for the Queen of Pop... 

I'm still pissed she has chosen LFL as lead single...

MyQueen

hum yeah but not in Hot100, kinda sad for the Queen of Pop... 

I'm still pissed she has chosen LFL as lead single...

Billboard has already confirmed that, just like the dance club songs chart, LIVING FOR LOVE will debut at #34 on Hot 100 when the chart is refreshed on Feb 26th.

Billboard has already confirmed that, just like the dance club songs chart, LIVING FOR LOVE will debut at #34 on Hot 100 when the chart is refreshed on Feb 26th.

No it won't. That's Pop songs which corresponds to the position on Pop Radio

After a Grammy performance, video and surge on iTunes it reached #108. And after that it fell and is in the top 300s on iTunes. It won't debut on Hot 100

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

MyQueen

No it won't. That's Pop songs which corresponds to the position on Pop Radio

After a Grammy performance, video and surge on iTunes it reached #108. And after that it fell and is in the top 300s on iTunes. It won't debut on Hot 100

Lets wait and seeC1lrZR3.gif

Archived