Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Kim Gordon rips Lana Del Rey

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

Girl in a Band, the new memoir from Sonic Youth’s Kim Gordon, contains her not-so-flattering thoughts on Billy Corgan, Courtney Love, and her ex-husband Thurston Moore. Also in Gordon’s crosshairs? Lana Del Rey.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-O5pb_IAAAgl6f.jpg

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/02/kim-gordon-rips-lana-del-rey-she-doesnt-even-know-what-feminism-is/

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaneybaby

this girl needs some swift in her life

haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate 

hate when ppl drag other ppl just to get recognition which is what i see here

TimisaMonster

That's the only issue she has with Lana Del Rey?... Huh :thetea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GreenEyes

Who is this

She literally makes no sense.

Doesn't lana hate the term feminism and doesn't associate herself with feminism?

Bye b---h

SMILE2NE1

This criticism is so stupid. 

Lana's idea of feminism hits the nail on the head - when a woman is free to do anything. i.e. anything meaning she has the same opportunities as a man. 

The irony of this is, this is another female degrading another female for who she wants to be - how counter productive.

Lol at the people saying "who is this?" As if she's writing this for 'recognition'! She's a respected musician and has been for over thirty years; your ignorance of her doesn't change that fact.

You'd all be screaming "yaaasss".... "drag haaa!" if she were someone you liked. :roll:

This criticism is so stupid. 

Lana's idea of feminism hits the nail on the head - when a woman is free to do anything. i.e. anything meaning she has the same opportunities as a man. 

The irony of this is, this is another female degrading another female for who she wants to be - how counter productive.

No irony. She's being critical of the message and ideas Lana Del Ray chooses to promote in her music, not "who she wants to be".

Archived