💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kathy Griffin claims Lana Del Rey is angry at her over Fashion Police

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

I hope Kathy was joking and Lana didn't really say that, if not she needs to relax and have several seats :smh:

What Kathy said wasn't even half as bad as the lashings she'd have received if Joan was still there :air:

Joan would of brought it as a comic side because that is what Joan does - comedy.  She did comedy on Fashion Police. Joan was the best in comedy.  This is comedy, not a critics movie review.  Fashion Police is just a throw at you show. Kathy G. well never be as good as Joan in comedy.   If you go after anyone- go after that Kelly O.   That Kelly O is like Perz H.

I really don't care much for Kathy  because of her history on faking it on dating  Levi Johnston. I had no respect left to give and she is poor in her game.  Plus even before that she was not that surprising. 

No one will be like the brillant Joan.

StrawberryBlond

I honesly don't get why this dress got so much hate. I wouldn't be surprised if Lana was really annoyed at the reception because it doesn't make any sense. I just saw in an article about confessions of an Oscars stylist that sometimes, if a stylist doesn't want to help a celebrity get on the best dressed list, they try to aim for the worst dressed list, just to get attention and said: "I think that's what Lana Del Rey's stylist went for with this dress." Seriously, what? Is it the best dress, no, but what about it is deserving of worst dressed? She looked good in it and it suited her style. I couldn't believe how they were saying how nothing about the dress was on trend at all. So, you have to be wearing something current in order to look good now? What a load of bull. If you're going to have a show called Fashion Police, at least get people who look like they know how to dress and what is fashionable. Kelly O used to always look as if she'd run through a charity shop with sellotape on and she's had the same purple hair for ages now. How is someone like that a credible critic for a programme critiquing what's good or current fashion?

Vernier

Joan would of brought it as a comic side because that is what Joan does - comedy.  She did comedy on Fashion Police. Joan was the best in comedy.  This is comedy, not a critics movie review.  Fashion Police is just a throw at you show. Kathy G. well never be as good as Joan in comedy.   If you go after anyone- go after that Kelly O.   That Kelly O is like Perz H.

I really don't care much for Kathy  because of her history on faking it on dating  Levi Johnston. I had no respect left to give and she is poor in her game.  Plus even before that she was not that surprising. 

No one will be like the brillant Joan.

That we can agree on :sis: Kathy's trying, but Joan was just on another plane :giveup:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived