Vernier

History? But how?

If I was a mod, this is the kind of thing that'd get you a WP :madge:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

she will be wearing three custom-made Azzedine Alaïa pieces (see below). This marks the first time that Alaïa has been ever been worn to the Oscars and speaks volumes of Gaga's relationship with the designer, who is known for his mysterious and elusive behavior. We can't wait to see what her costumes look like.

Ohhh thanks :hug:

In my messy era.

What gave you that impression ?

Well she obviously got a big enough splash with the engagement announcement. So she doesn't need the added press of having Taylor with her tonight, especially considering she's already being hyped like crazy and performing. (Also Kinney is an actor, but not nominated or presenting so that might be another reason he isn't here).

But gaga and Bobby obviously know that the next time Gaga and Kinney appear together publicly there will be a headline of some sort on multiple websites. If they are as smart as I think they are they're going to hold off till the attention is a bit off Gaga to appear publicly together. You know, just to fan the flames and make sure she is consistently in the news cycle.

Are you sure haven't seen this before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIjobdArtiA

O ok nvm :air:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Pure Adrenaline

she looks nice tho :awkney:

I mean act not look lol ....

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived