💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO & PHOTOS: Lady Gaga hits new career high at The Oscars

Americano

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

Will the red carpet coverage last 3 hours?:air:

The Countdown to the red carpet is fr 12:30-4:30, then the actual red carpet lasts from 4:30-7:30 :Sharon:

It's science, bitch

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharGaga

The show itself starts 7PM ET right? That's in 7 hours.

The Countdown to the red carpet is fr 12:30-4:30, then the actual red carpet lasts from 4:30-7:30 :sharon:

Blue Jeans

School tomorrow. Can't watch. My life is a mess.

T'es pas en Vacances ? :air:

Moi j'ai une semaine de vacances, ĂƒÆ’Â§a tombe hyper bien :fame:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Jesse Pinkman

The show itself starts 7PM ET right? That's in 7 hours.

Oh yeah. :huh: I was just going off of E!'s coverage times. :flop:

It's science, bitch

ViviLittleM

T'es pas en Vacances ? :air:

Moi j'ai une semaine de vacances, ĂƒÆ’Â§a tombe hyper bien :fame:

Aujourd'hui c'ĂƒÆ’Â©tait mon dernier jour, VDM.

Does anyone happen to know after which category is this movie tribute usually performed? 

It doesn't have like a usual placing. It's different every year.

SharGaga

I got mixed up. I was about to delete the red carpet comment but you quoted me already. So red carpet is 4.30-7.00 PM ET I assume. I have a 2 hour difference so I'll be tuning in at 6.30 PM :yes:

Oh yeah. :huh: I was just going off of E!'s coverage times. :flop:

Wet Fire

I highly doubt it will be TIHTY. Gaga will probably sing an old song as a tribute tosome movie.

Whatever, her performance will certainly ne huge. Her vocals are the best right now in her whole career so far. She is the world's most versatile and talented musician. A fashion icon. A pop icon. A 6-time Grammy winner. A jazz singing classy diva. Knows how to play piano. Has one of the best voices in the industry. No mattr how 'flop' people call her, everyone knows her name, and only deluded morons will deny that she has talent. So yeah, her performance is one of the highly anticipated moments at this year's show.

I urge Monsters, if she doesn't perform TIHTY please don't go on making countless negative threads about it. Sure you can express yourself, but don't overreact.

An Oscar performance is a once in a lifetime oppprtunity, a huge exposure, a gigsntic honour. Ao be sure to wish Gaga best of luck for her first Oscar performance. And I believe that her performance will be AMAZING.

Blue Jeans

Aujourd'hui c'ĂƒÆ’Â©tait mon dernier jour, VDM.

:omfgaga:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived