💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BRIT Awards 2015 - Madonna, Taylor, Kanye, Sam Smith & more performing

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least she sang live. But tbh imo she is overrated. The performance was not good and with her status you'd expect more talent.

Cruelty

So it's all gone to chaos but at least we have tweets like this to keep us going:

"See, I told Madonna she should've used a stair lift to get up that stage #BRITAwards"

pink sushi

AAAAAHHHH F*CK MY LIFEEEEEEEEEE MARINA LOOKS STUNNING!!!!!!

STUNNING!!!!!!! :air:

THE. BEAUTY. IS. TOO. MUCH. :cry:

inb4 madonna stans will say that she survived that kind of fall from the stage and gaga got her hip broken even though she is half Madonna's age

Here's the fall in LQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWeBkzuRPLs

:lmao:  I cant they were hyping the sh*t out of her the whole night and this happens but gotta hand it to her she handle it like a pro :legend:

Ouch that must have hurt :/ Nontheless I think she did really good! It was nicely improved from the grammys! Much more choreo and a great ending!

Pharamon

inb4 madonna stans will say that she survived that kind of fall from the stage and gaga got her hip broken even though she is half Madonna's age

you just wait for that... inb4 madonna in hospital

androiduser

of course... they're already saying Gaga's voice continues running on playback when she falls, and Madonna is 100% live

Archived