💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What song do you wish Gaga had made or featured on?

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

I got this idea to ask this due to a memory of 2009 before Bad Romance came out and (don't judge me pls I was young and dumb and only started really liking Gaga & knew nothing much about music) Empire State of Mind came out & ofc there was that rumour the lead from TFM was gonna be called "New York" so I assumed it was that and I thought Alecia was Gagz :((((

So now I can kinda imagine her singing it tbh.

So I choose ESOM & I always wish she'd have made Break Free with ZEDD bc it was the best song of 2014 to me & is still mine and my friend's bop lol.

Who Owns My Heart by Miley

Savages by Marina

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding

Set Fire To The Rain - Adele

The Climb - Miley Cyrus

Only Girl In The World - Rihanna

Partition - BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â©

Dark Horse - Katy Perry

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Cody Draco

Someone Like You - Adele

I can't really think of anything else.

Most of the suggestions you guys are making... need to stay with their original artists. :pray:

I think the song  balls to the wall by Accept inspired GaGa to make bad romance. the oooooo ooo ooo ooooo ooo ooooo oooo ooooooo parts in balls to the wall had to have inspired her I think. she said something about bad romance was inspired by the big, epic sound of german music and the underground german clubs. Accept is a legendary german heavy metal band and that big oooo oooo oooo sound is their thing, and the band has the best background vocals of any band in heavy metal probably. they have that sound in a bunch of songs, its just not balls to the wall, but I think that sound is biggest in balls to the wall. balls to the wall is the title of the album also and that album is the born this way of heavy metal albums. the singer of accept left the band in 1986 or 87 and formed a band called U.D.O.  the live U.D.O and Accept concerts are amazing, the crowd sings the big ooooo ooooooo oooooo parts on the songs balls to the wall, metal heart, princess of the dawn, etc. the guitar playing in those bands is legendary. I wish GaGa would cover balls to the wall and I wish the crowd at her concerts would sing the ooooo oooo oooo parts of bad romance the way that U.D.O and Accept crowds do, it would be amazing.   there is a new U.D.O album titled Decadent, and its amazing. everybody should buy it now  lol

blacklistedd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_2TR3p7Qkk

Why does posting videos never work for me? lol

it was mr. little jeans - good mistake

Archived